Graham's OMAD Journey

Options
Resistive
Resistive Posts: 212 Member
Hello all,

As mentioned in to the introduce section, my name is Graham.

Height: 5'10"
SW: 224.7lbs
CW: 203.4lbs
GW: 180.0lbs

I started my journey on Jan. 02/18 doing IF with 16:8 protocol. I was able to lose 21.3lbs during that time. I have been rather pleased with the results. I am trying to get to my goal weight within the next two months here.

I started OMAD on Feb.05 and looking forward to doing it for the next couple of months. I just finished day 3 and everything is going great so far. I eat each night at 6:30pm and allow a one hour window.

I usually weigh in once a week on Saturdays. I do not like to track each day as there can be too much fluctuation. I used to weigh in on Mondays, which really sucked because it took the weekend away from me if I wanted to have a cheat meal. Now I save my cheat meals for Saturdays, after weigh-in. This allows me the rest of the week to be diligent which is rather easy when at work.

Look forward to following the rest of you on your journeys.

Replies

• Resistive
    Options
    Thought I would also mention that Supwr Bowl was a calorie deee day, right?!?!

6pu996scrl0m.jpeg

#nofear
  • rs2332
    rs2332 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome Graham! Great progress :) That is a great weight loss stats for 16:8. I have a similar goal like you and wishing you the best!

Rohit
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Welcome Graham! Sounds like you have a solid plan in place... Keep us updated!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Good luck hope it goes well for you!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Yes Superbowl was a calorie free day, at least for me it was :p
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Resistive
    Options
    wk74s449vi0c.jpeg

An example of one of my suppers. Coffee rubbed steak tonight with homemade Mac & cheese and a ding dong for dessert.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Nice plate. Looks very good and inviting
  • Resistive
    Options
    Nice plate. Looks very good and inviting

Thank you! I will not lie, it tastes good
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    You will get there! Good luck.
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    DELISH - that mac 'n' cheese looks like it's ON POINT!
  • SHTX
    SHTX Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First and most important, your Super Bowl spread looks awesome! Second, amazing you lost >20 pounds the month of January. Keep it up I will be watching your progress for inspiration.
  • Resistive
    edited February 2018
    Options
    9xxbud8nlawd.jpeg

Just finished my first week with very little difficulty. A sample of my supper tonight. Lemon pepper chicken, Spanish rice and a couple boiled eggs. There will be a little ice cream as well.

No weighing in this week. The digital scale is broken. And no, I did not throw it or weigh too much that it broke. Just dropped it when cleaning so getting it replaced.

I do need to incorporate for exercise though. I am snowboarding once a week but that’s not enough. I need to be on my spin cycle 4 times a week rather than my modified couch burpees
  • blambo61
    Options
    Where do you board at? I like to ski! I'm in northern Utah.
  • Resistive
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Where do you board at? I like to ski! I'm in northern Utah.

I am up in Alberta so Sunshine Mountain, Lake Louise, Fernie and Castle Mountain are pretty close and fantastic mountains. Mostly Lake Louise though. How about you?
  • blambo61
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Northern Utah. We have Park City, Deer Valley, Alta, Brighton, Solitude, Snowbird, Snow Basin, and Powder Mt. They are all within about an hour drive or less. A couple more smaller ones are close by too. My boys board but I ski. This year has been super bad for snow though. Very warm and not a lot of snow.
  • Resistive
    Options
    x6l9ydzwb5ue.jpeg

It’s an orgasmic V-Day for me! Woot!

Neapolitan Cheesecake!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member