Winter Blues

I don't know about you guys but I've hit the point of winter that I have completely lost my drive and energy - does anybody else forget what it feels like to not be cold?

what are you all doing (big or small) to stay motivated and lift your spirits during this time of year?

Replies

• Trishabean3
    Trishabean3 Posts: 30 Member
    I am struggling with the same thing right now!! I’ve been trying to fond something to focus on to keep me distracted from the dreary weather. I’ve been working to focus on workouts but my nutrition hasn’t been great. I am glad for this challenge because it has me tracking which is something different and new. Hopefully it lasts!!
  • SAErnst82
    SAErnst82 Posts: 60 Member
    Winter is tough! I hate leaving the gym all sweaty but I'm about to head there now! I almost feel I'm more motivated to go to the gym when it's cold because there's nothing else to do so...might as well go to the gym :-P
  • ckimm10
    ckimm10 Posts: 13 Member
    for me its making sure I interact with my buddies which is usually online via video games but that always makes me feel better
  • atecarly
    atecarly Posts: 6 Member
    Winter is always tough. I definitely get the blues. Having friends to work out with and work with, helps. I've been challenging myself to work on my running because I hate it so much. I am starting to just try to work on my running endurance. And once I get to the 5k mark, I will work on the speed. A nice challenge will keep me distracted.
  • ckimm10
    ckimm10 Posts: 13 Member
    My new motivation to keep working out is that I signed up for the CRANDIC half marathon