Hey all! Introductions??

Options
ARamirez14
ARamirez14 Posts: 13 Member
Let me introduce myself first,

My name is Andie, I'm a 21 year old college student and absolute lover of anything Shaun T related and group oriented.

I'm one of those people who started Insanity probably 5 or 6 times but didn't ever complete it (such a shame, I know) but this time I want things to be different SO I decided to start fresh with T25 and what could be better than training at the same time as our very own Shaun T.

Therefore, I can't wait to get fit, have fun and build a great, supportive and committed group!

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hi Andie! Thank you for starting the group.

My name is Verda, I am 54 yrs old, married with 2 adult sons and 2 grandsons (from our oldest son). I have been athletic my whole life but with menopause I am finding sugar cravings are worse and with age my body is getting old.My back had really given me problems this last time with Insanity so while giving it a break for a month I sub'd walking & biking for less impact but I also gained weight & feel flabby so I will CONTINUE to fight the enemy with Focus T25. I have completed P90X, Chalean X, Turbo Fire, Insanity, Jiliian Michaels Body Rev along with many other series! I just NEED to MOVE IT- MOVE IT- MOVE IT & that is why I am now going to rock FOCUS T25 even while going through Carpal Tunnel surgery. I WILL do what I can WITHOUT using that hand!!!
    My husband gets annoyed with ALL of the time involved in my fitness & that was one of the reasons I chose this series... the 25 minutes of kick my @ss workouts!!!
    Let's do this!!!!
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Kat, I'm 24 and I live in Scotland. I am a grad student/teaching assistant/researcher/volunteer with a riding for the disabled group - so as you can gather, I'm a pretty busy person!! I started Focus T25 a few weeks ago but had to give up after a week because of injury. This time I'm hoping to be able to complete it!
  • divyamuralidharan
    Options
    Hi All,

I am Divya, from Bangalore, India. In 2011 and in early 2012, I did a few rounds of Turbo fire and lost 12-13 kgs just in time to get married :); Post that, I have gained back every single kilo that I lost, which is such a shame. I am trying to get pregnant and I know that loosing weight is the key to do it. So, bought Focus T25 to set myself a goal and see how I endure the 10 week.
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I'm Tracey - 33 years old (well ok, I'm 32 and 3/4 or so) and I live in Washington, DC. I will be starting the challenge tonight (drinking my shake now for breakfast!) and was looking for a group. :)

I had no idea there was an official Shaun T challenge, too! I took my before pics yesterday, but I'll have to take a new one with a date stamp so I can play along. I've never done a program before, but I hear this is a great one to start with. So here goes nothing!!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Hi my name Cody I am a 33 yr old who is overweight and a mother of three kiddos 6,3, and almost a year. I have never tried any BeachBody products, but my sister has done several and encouraged me to give them a try thinking I would like them. I have been wanting to try T25 for a month or so and will be trying it out later today. I just got back from a family reunion weekend and need to relax. I am ready to take care of me and put myself first so I can become healthy and fit so I can interact and play with my kids and teach them good habits. Thank you for being in this group so we can all support each other. Can't wait to get started
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm angel I'm 31 and a mommy of 5 I've been overweight almost all of my adult life and Want to get in shape this is my first time trying any beach body products but I have been contemplating for a long time I really like Shaun t and I wanted to start off with one of his programs. I knew that I could commit to 25 minutes out of my life a day even just saying 25 minutes makes it feel so much more achievable :) I've recently been experiencing a plateau and I'm hoping this well help me break it.
  • Chicky_fitt
    Options
    Hi :)
    My name is Chilla,I am 24 years old and I am a nurse.
    I have also started Insanity a couple of times and never went further than 2 weeks into the program.
    I had great results in those 2 weeks but than I would quit because my body was drained from energy...
    So since I really like Insanity type activities and Shaun T i have started doing t25 on August 6 (I know,I am one day late)so I didn't have that rest day,but I did take measurements on Saturday and I was pleased with 3 1/4 inches and 1.2 pounds lost overall.
    Today is day one of week 2 and I am still doing it and I feel great.
    My goal is to get to around 130 lbs with this program (currently 150). Hopefully I will get there soon.