Cheated for 9 days .. gained 8 lbs now ! BACK TO KETO LIFE!

Options
rinigirl76
rinigirl76 Posts: 66 Member
I am back to eating after 18 hours fasting and started today with a grilled chicken breast salad. I fell off of my keto life after moving! I lost 46lbs doing Keto since OCT 2017! don't want to gain it back.. I told myself today SELF CONTROL .. NO BAD CARBS!! Just got back to my office after a 20 fast walk!

Replies

• tmoneyag99
    tmoneyag99 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    just don't beat yourself up too bad and remember that 8lbs is mostly water and will fall off in 2 weeks or less.

I had a glass of milk last night and I was already up by a lb. Unless you legitimately ate 3,111 calories OVER maintenance per day then it's ALL water.
  • rinigirl76
    rinigirl76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Had 6 piece of toast yesterday with strawberry jam, 1 toaster strudel, 4 fruit roll ups and 3 bites of Chinese noodles.. my goodness was a binge attack from Outer Space!!! wish it would've been Choc. Cake and Ice Cream!!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    it's mostly water, but still, good to be back on track
  • Jacqgh777
    Jacqgh777 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    We all fall and we rise! It’s ok, don’t be hard on yourself! ❤️
  • Jacqgh777
    Jacqgh777 Posts: 150 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    And.... amazing job on your weight loss
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I'm joining you in the fall off the wagon, I'm in Italy seeing one of our kids and it's wine and food all the way and despite doing lots of walking I know I will be up a lot, but next weekend I'm back to it and while I know it will come off again why oh why never as fast as it went on!