Progress Pics

Options
Hello, all! A friend of mine encouraged me to take some progress pics. I didn't want to do it because I didn't think there would be much difference that you can see. But I did it anyway out of curiosity and when I put the pics side by side I almost started crying. I started at 330lbs with 200 pounds to lose. I have lost 42 of those 200 pounds so far. I want to share the pics with you guys in hopes that it will encourage you. I know that it helps me to see other people who look more like me when I need some inspiration. n5hf1o5dwimd.jpeg

Replies

• evilfairies
    evilfairies Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Damn lady! What a difference it's made!!! I agree that it's hard to feel the progress day to day. Now I wish I had taken photos from the beginning too. Keep rocking hard!
  • Dad4Myla
    Dad4Myla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Your doing amazing!!! Congrats
  • rabidhamster87
    rabidhamster87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    @crazykatlady820 Wow! Way to go. You can already see such a difference!!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    there is definitely a noticeable difference - that's awesome!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    you're looking fantastic, Melly! Even your eyes seem brighter in the after pics :)
  • theowlbox
    theowlbox Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    @crazykatlady820 amd @Mellykay88 you are both soing so great! I can see such a difference!
  • rabidhamster87
    rabidhamster87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    @mellykay88 You look so fantastic! I'm so glad that we have you on our board to inspire the rest of us.
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the kind words!

@Mellykay88 Exactly! When I look at the success pics I don't always see people that started out like me and so it isn't quite the same. Your pics are amazing and inspiring! You can tell you've worked really hard! I can't wait to keep seeing your progress!
  • alevans4
    alevans4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love seeing the progress pics. Especially with folks from this group :smile:
  • crazykatlady820
    Options
    @alevans4 That's awesome! Look how baggy your clothes are getting! Great job!
  • alevans4
    alevans4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    @crazykatlady820 One of the hazards of losing a lot of weight; those jeans are brand new (well, bought last month). Each picture is actually a size down of jeans now that I'm thinking about it...
  • crazykatlady820
    Options
    Dang! Just a month old jeans? I'm sure it hurts the wallet, but it's still awesome!
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Oh may you all look so amazing! I can't wait to see some difference so that I can post a pic too! It is so selfishly nice to know that I am not alone in this.
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    Oh wow! You all look amazing! The differences are so obvious! Almost wish I’d taken a starting pic now! Though I’m only 35lbs down and still have 130 to go! Maybe more depending on how I feel when I get there!

@alevans4 you have lost the equivalent of a young woman! You must feel so good about that!

In awe of all of you and wanting to join the hall of fame asap!
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    @alevans4 @bmeadows380 you both look fabulous!! Everyone looks so much happier and confident in the “afters”.
  • evilfairies
    evilfairies Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    @Mellykay88 @alevans4 @bmeadows380

I know this is a weird thing to say but I actually got a little teary eyed looking at your progress photos. Knowing how hard it is day in and day out, you are all truly inspiring. :heart:

Also @bmeadows380 You might not think it's that dramatic because we always see ourselves as worse than others see us. When I lost weight a while back, someone commented "looking great!" on a facebook photo of mine, and I was like are you sure? I'm pretty sure I look like a tub of lard? But now that I've gained quite a bit back, I look back at that photo and now I see what a difference it was from when I started.
  • kwiris0328
    kwiris0328 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yay! You all look great!!! You are so inspirational! I can't wait to join you either.