Progress Pics

Options

Replies

• fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    @bmeadows380 you’ve done amazingly well, I think you look fab and you have a beautiful smile.

Loving all the pics here today!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    @fatoldladyonamission Thank you! :smiley:

@evilfairies Oh yes, I do have that problem! Since I recently moved, I had to get an updated driver's license made to reflect my new address. WV makes you get a new photocard when you change your address (unlike PA which just gave me a change of address card to carry with my license). Since I was getting one that was for federal identification too, they gave me a temporary card to carry until the real one came in. The same thing happened when I first moved back to WV in 2015, and while sorting through some papers, I stumbled across that temporarily license and compared to the one done a month ago. I don't see much of a difference when I'm looking in a mirror, but I definitely saw it when I had those two photos side by side!
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I don't think mine is as dramatic as some here, but the latest pic in this set was taken at Christmas and I've lost another 8 lbs or so since then. I might be able to get a better picture eventually, but I'm not big on taking selfies :)

a4bqou6tc817.png

Selfie it up girl, you're beautiful!
  • bmeadows380
    edited February 2018
    Options
    thank you, @cnavarro002 :grin:
  • NicoleVT83
    NicoleVT83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    To me it’s therapeutic to look back at photos of myself before. I say damn, I’ve made such progress. It makes me motivate that much harder to never go back. My don’t wanna go back photo is below. 0dv35rw0suke.png
  • alevans4
    alevans4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    @NicoleVT83 You're doing awesome! Thank you very much for sharing your pictures :smile: You can tell a huge difference in that second set. Keep up the awesome work!
  • Dad4Myla
    Dad4Myla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    @NicoleVT83 keep it up. Your pics are great and there are changes every where. You should be so proud! Congrats girl. You got it going on!! Stay the patch and keep it up!
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    Wow! That's a huge difference, @NicoleVT83 ! You have every right to be proud!
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    @NicoleVT83 that’s a huge difference well done!
  • NicoleVT83
    NicoleVT83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive comments everyone!
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @NicoleVT83 Awesome job! You really should be proud!
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    @NicoleVT83 Nice!! I can’t wait to get my license renewed this year! I’ll Definitely be opting for a new photo!
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    @tammyfranks2 you will be so happy that you took these pics in a few months. On days when I’m feeling defeated, I pull out my before photos to see how far I’ve come.
  • bigghunny
    bigghunny Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 15lb loss! Great job
  • MzCara148
    MzCara148 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow - such inspiring pictures!! I am only down 17, but I hope to have some worthy pictures soon.
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    I truly, really have no desire to become vain, but at the same time, it is so strange and yet so exciting to actually be able to wear stylish clothes and to feel like I'm actually somewhat attractive - to look at the person in the mirror and think they actually look nice instead of being ashamed and cringing! I've been obese for so long that even when I dressed up to try to look nice, I hated seeing my reflection because I felt like I was painting a cow.

I took my mother out to dinner and a movie, and we stopped at Gabes where I bought the jacket in the pics below as well as a skirt and a couple of tops. When I came out with the skirt on, my mother comments "you have a butt!" which is her way of saying "you have a shape!" After the movie, I went into to a store to get us some drinks while she waited in the truck, and when I came out, she commented "you've gotten prissy." I tried to blame my new high-heeled boots and they make me walk more "girly" but she says that no, that I'm walking "like a woman" instead of the way I usually walk.

She means I actually looked feminine tonight, and it threw her, I think :smiley: I think she actually really realized I had lost a lot of weight! It felt really nice, though, to be able to feel feminine, even if only for a little while - after all, I'm still a tom boy and have no desire to dress up all the time lol

I also bought the fedora tonight as well because I'm developing a fondess for hats :smile:

yq3wx0df9kbq.jpg
    5sa2icrbufx9.jpg
    07a3lhl29trs.jpg