Brad’s 100 day OMAD log

My name is Brad. I’m 35 years old and 6’1. Started at 264.8 pounds February 13th and I have been true to the diet. I intake about 1500-1800 calories and I am very active at work and somewhat active at home. My plan is to lose 40-50 pound in 100 days. This will be a day by day log of what I ate and how much I weighed starting now. With this post I will tell you my weigh ins the past few days. Any comments or advice is welcomed.

OMAD diet
February 13 2018 Day 1 : 264.8 pounds
Day 2: 262.4
Day 3: 260.2
Day 4: 259
Day 5: 257.4

Replies

• plain_lemon
    plain_lemon Posts: 11 Member
    Nice work! Best of luck for the remainder days! :)
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Great start Brad.
    You can do this.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2018
    Welcome Brad, So far you're doing great!!! :)
  • rs2332
    rs2332 Posts: 116 Member
    Welcome and that's an impressive start!
  • istartanew82
    istartanew82 Posts: 30 Member
    Today since it’s the end of the weekend I’m going to have a hamburger, jalapeño poppers, fruit and veggie juice. I went a straight 26 hours of fasting yesterday and given I’m eating earlier today it will be more like 22 hours today, but I guess it all evens out. I weighed in today at 257.4, so same as yesterday. I’m guess this is my first small stall, I’m gonna keep going.
  • Brendalea69
    Yes keep going, you'll see another drop soon :)
  • istartanew82

Thanks brendalea69!
  • Brendalea69

Thanks brendalea69!

You're welcome and you can call me Brenda :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Great start Brad, and welcome! Looks like you've got some good momentum going!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Stalls can be caused by water retention. If you eat 1500-1800 kcals/day, you will lose for sure. Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • istartanew82
    Today I ate tomato beef casserole, a banana strawberry juice, corn on the Cobb, baby spinach salad with tomato’s and cucumber with a little thousand island, some mini Reese’s from my valentine stash and Im stuffed. I got about 1800 calories down today. My weigh in was 256 from 257.4 so a loss of 1.4 pounds. It’s starting to move again. I’m down a total of 8.8 pound my first week.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    That is an awesome first week total! You are doing your thing. Keep it up!
  • Brendalea69
    Today I ate tomato beef casserole, a banana strawberry juice, corn on the Cobb, baby spinach salad with tomato’s and cucumber with a little thousand island, some mini Reese’s from my valentine stash and Im stuffed. I got about 1800 calories down today. My weigh in was 256 from 257.4 so a loss of 1.4 pounds. It’s starting to move again. I’m down a total of 8.8 pound my first week.

Awesome!!!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    That is great!
  • istartanew82
    Thanks everybody!
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    That's a really amazing loss. You've got this!
  • mistymeadows2005
    FANTASTIC! You're on your wayyyyyyyy! <3
  • istartanew82
    Well, the scale says I’m 254.5 pounds. So down another pound and a half. Now I have lost over 10 pounds. A little worried that I’m losing weight so quick. I ate a lot for my one meal today. About 2,000 calories. Chicken cheese and mushrooms, mashed potatoes, corn, broccoli, protein shake a few cookies and sweet tea to drink. I really wanted to get more calories in today since I’ve lost so much so fast. I felt really good today. My clarity and mood was through the roof. I felt sharper then I have in a long time. OMAD has done wonders so far!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Well, the scale says I’m 254.5 pounds. So down another pound and a half. Now I have lost over 10 pounds. A little worried that I’m losing weight so quick. I ate a lot for my one meal today. About 2,000 calories. Chicken cheese and mushrooms, mashed potatoes, corn, broccoli, protein shake a few cookies and sweet tea to drink. I really wanted to get more calories in today since I’ve lost so much so fast. I felt really good today. My clarity and mood was through the roof. I felt sharper then I have in a long time. OMAD has done wonders so far!

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I lost a lot when I first started to. As long as you're not feeling restricted or getting too hungry the next day (that's no good for long term success) , I think you'll be fine
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I lost a lot when I first started to. As long as you're not feeling restricted or getting too hungry the next day (that's no good for long term success) , I think you'll be fine

Exactly. And if you are hungry or craving something else, looks like you have plenty of wiggle room to fit it in if you would like. Some days we're just hungrier than others. I'd adjust by how you feel.