Diet from 5th of Feb.

am on diet starting 5th of Feb. but I don't see much of a progress, I want to start Keto diet I have read a lot about it but I don't know what to do?? basically my breakfast everyday is two boiled eggs and salad and for my lunch its grilled breast and some vegs. in night I exercise but I don't have dinner. any advise

Replies

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited February 2018
    Check out the 'Stickies' at the beginning of this Group also there is lots of good advice on Diet Doctor site as well as a two week set of suggested foods. Just by what you are saying, I personally don't think you are eating enough, which may sound wrong to you but to start off you need to eat a diet balanced between carbs, fats and proteins (not forgetting enough salt to stave off any 'Keto Flu') to get yourself into Keto and also to gradually become 'fat adapted' so that your body naturally runs on fat and not on glucose. Also you don't say how much you have to loose or what you weight currently, that will also make a difference to your rate of loss. Over to others who know more! Good luck.