Beta??

Options
stephanj
stephanj Posts: 898 Member
Anyone starting Beta this week? Let us know what we are in for!!!

Replies

• brandanmad
    Options
    Anyone starting Beta this week? Let us know what we are in for!!!

I've got one more week...from what I have heard from the FB group I'm in ...it's the real deal. I've been pushing myself to prep for it.
  • Dinerarose
    Options
    I just received Focus T-25 haven't started yet, but just wanted to know how the alpha phase was for you ladies, is it challenging enough? I am coming off of doing Les Mills pump from Beachbody so am in good condition, tried insanity but was too much for me.
  • brandanmad
    Options
    I just received Focus T-25 haven't started yet, but just wanted to know how the alpha phase was for you ladies, is it challenging enough? I am coming off of doing Les Mills pump from Beachbody so am in good condition, tried insanity but was too much for me.

This will be perfect for you. I did Les Mils and P90X and T25 is still a challenge. It is similiar to Insanity...not as long...no warmup/cooldown/water breaks. Still intense, but not so intense that you can't do it. Be prepared to sweat though!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am redoing week 4. I struggled last week because I had so much going on. Back in it this week though and will be hitting play tonight. and then hope to be back into mornings tomorrow.

And then off to bed early!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am excited and nervous all in the same time to get to beta. lucky i still have 2 more weeks to go till i have no choice but do it,lol