March 30 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    j35fkfxfq2fv.jpg
    Someone broke the lock on the MFP site...change your any other uses of the same password. I am sure @craigo3154 has more and better advice than I do, but please use some effective password software to create and archive distinct passwords for EVERY different site.
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    2zho0s5stwax.gif
    The March Winner's Circle Goal is in Sight!!
    I'll check again, but these team members expect to cross the goal line:
    @BobWw2017
    @Naomifaye308
    @Gutcutter500
    @craigo3154
    @oykucan
    @MzRuthy
    Who else?
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I just read yesterday's posts and my messages.
    The only correction is the listing of @naomiefaye I mistakenly noted someone similar's screen name. Sorry.
    @loopydo2017 is definitely an Honorable Mention in that she is choosing to take a 4th Pass on Saturday due to a long day of travel. Well done to all!
    Rick
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    March 30
    Exercised?: Yes. 6km in 50mins (hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

OK pace walk today. Stopped midway to do more flying.

Rebuilt a quad today that had been crashed and had a bent frame. Took most of the day to arrange the components, assemble and test. Things did not want to fit.

@RangerRickL. Definitely in circle for the month.

As for passwords, yes the hashed password list is stolen, however unless you are using a particularly weak password, it is unlikely to be cracked. The effort to brute-force salted one-way hashed passwords is often more than the reward. If you are a high-profile person then it may be worth the effort.

Rule of thumb is to use different long passwords (upper & lower case with numbers and/or special characters) on each site. If you forget one, just go through the forgotten password procedure.

I could write A LOT on computer security (as it is one of my specialties), but overall the risk of the MPF breach is fairly low (no addresses, no credit card data, not enough information to perpetrate identity theft). MFP have done the right thing by informing the user base and recommending password change (to limit exposure).
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Add me in!!
    2zho0s5stwax.gif
    The March Winner's Circle Goal is in Sight!!
    I'll check again, but these team members expect to cross the goal line:
    @BobWw2017
    @Naomifaye308
    @Gutcutter500
    @craigo3154
    @oykucan
    @MzRuthy
    Who else?

• am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Pliates and walking. Wet wet wet weather here.
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (22 min aerobics)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 - low impact aerobics today
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Exercise - pilates and my pt routine
    Calories - under, just
    Tracked - yes
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @loopydo2017 You and so many of our team members are such amazing people! Best wishes and come home safe and healthy!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My report:
    Calories: under nicely
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: active stretching 25 minutes; mixed speed walking on treadmill 26 minutes. I got sweaty.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    March 30, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I am not in the winner's circle.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 45 min bike.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Alright UAC fam, this is my last check in for awhile. My daughter and I will be up bright and early (or is it still the middle of the night??) to catch a 530am flight to begin an epic adventure. We are headed to Mozambique in southeast Africa to volunteer for 2 weeks. My little lady has never even been on an airplane and definitely doesn’t grasp the culture shock that awaits her! I can’t wait for her mind to be blown and for her to experience a world so different that it will shift her whole perspective. We will celebrate her 9th birthday while we are there. We won’t have any internet access while we are gone so I will pop back in around the 18th when we are back. Huge congrats to those in the winners circle this month!

How fabulous! Have a wonderful time, can’t wait to hear about it when you get back.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

No Winners Circle for me this month but I tip my hat to those of you who are!

I have been absent for a few days. I’ve been working solidly for the last 14 days and didn’t make time to log on and report. I have maintained my walking but haven’t done any strength, as again, I didn’t make time for it. Bad on me.

I’m off to walk the Wetlands tomorrow and the high is due to be 88 degrees, hello sunshine :p
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3... One hour boot camp and a ton of housework moving furniture, painting some walks, etc. Was a good day!

Congrats to everyone who made the circle!!!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    @loopydo2017 wow! Have an amazing time!
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Pass day. On the way back from shopping called in to a local restaurant to see a friend just back from NZ - ended up staying for lunch. So over calories, no tracking and much wine and loafing around! Good day, but bad for the waist. Easter Sunday lunch out, then back on track for April all being well. Congratulations to all in the Winners' Circle, and kudos to all sticking with it all month.