March 24 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    7vixvlpe41gi.jpeg
    Here is a interesting photo of the Wave Cave in the Superstition Mountains. It’s a tough trail with a 950 foot gain that is hard won over big rocks and slippery gravel.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    BTW: I see that Jessica of my office has created the April UAC ready for signup.
    Please join us for the continuing saga of the UAC Team!
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    March 24th
    Exercised?: 3h30 long ride, three climbs
    Calories?: probably
    Tracked?: not all, post ride meal not logged
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Yes please, I would be interested in your body weight exercise routine as I have a bit of floor space but no equipment bar some stretchy bands. Door frame is at an angle, but may be able to use it. Thanks!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for me today with 30 minute 2 mile walk with Leslie Sansone.

@Ranger RickL – Great photo of Wave Cave! Shout out to Jessica for the April UAC Challenge setup.
    @Craigo3154 – Thank you for posting the April UAC link. I, also, have joined. My exercise routines do require a small floor space….but I suspect your body weight routine is more strenuous than I’m capable of. I’m reminded that my granddaughter, at 4 years old, called me an “old lady,” so I would need the old lady version of your routine. I do admire your consistency on the forum. Good luck with the competition tomorrow! Drone racing seems to be quite the competitive challenge. Good for you for maintaining interest in your hobby!
    @trimi1104 – Your training seems quite rigorous. Cheering you on :).
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

March has been quite the washout out for me UAC wise. I will have to get my backside I gear for April, especially as I am going to England and Scotland and will be away for 3 weeks
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    7vixvlpe41gi.jpeg
    Here is a interesting photo of the Wave Cave in the Superstition Mountains. It’s a tough trail with a 950 foot gain that is hard won over big rocks and slippery gravel.

Impressive! Superstition Mountain is one of my favourites. We used to live close by and walk the dogs at the Hieroglyphic Trail on a Saturday morning. There is so much to enjoy in Arizona.

Have fun at the Cubs game, Larry went last Sunday but said his seat was rubbish, I hope you have better luck and have a fabulous day out.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @craigo3154 thanks for posting the April UAC link.
    @LoraineGB I’m not a baseball fan but it was fun to be sitting in a baseball stadium in such lovely weather and to be with a 9 year old grandson!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I mistakenly posted today’s report to yesterday’s posts. I always review prior posts before I look at the current posts.
    Yes x 3 for today
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,024 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    March 24

Yes 3x. 45 min bike.

@craigo3154 thank you for all the helps.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Many thanks @craigo3154 for the April UAC, I have rejoined too, such a brilliant challenge, cannot think of life without it now!
    Exercise yes
    Tracking yes
    Calories much to many over