March 20 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    March 20th
    Exercize: 1h cross training (general) with coach#2/20m specific strength for swimming/2.1k swim
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

Back onboard, fully.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    March 20
    Exercised?: Yes. 5km in 36 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Fastest pace to date with walking.

Not much else to report today.

@RangerRickL. So true. Continuing pursuit to acquire skills and knowledge is so important.

I am still doing daily German language practice (much greater vocabulary then my daughter now :) and faster sentence construction, but still not up to the level of fluency I would like - Pimsleur, Duolingo and Tiny Cards). Once german is up to a level I like I will start on either Spanish, Japanese or French. I have a number of languages I would like to learn (you are never too old to start).

To learn to race drones I have had to learn flying skill, race theory, electronics, soldering, optics, radio communication and more.

Here is the video of one of my flights in the forest yesterday (it is pretty sedate, I was getting confidence back, no real high speed moves but keeping well below the canopy - Also trees are unforgiving when you hit them, so you try not to):

(This is the raw feed from my goggles - annoying propeller sound should be removed, if not, please mute).
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Back from our road journey and will participate in UAC for the rest of the month.

@RangerRickL Agree 100% - Always great to learn or experience something new!

@craigo3154 Thank you for sharing Craig. Interesting obstacle course and maneuverability challenge...and nice walking trail, as well. Fantastic you are enjoying the sport at competition level! Also, admire your desire for learning languages. Now that we've had occasion to travel, I can finally appreciate how great it might have been to be fluent in the languages for the countries we visited.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    March 20, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Tracked and exercised today (barn chores and walking) but went over on amount of food. Feeling kind of off so I just rested more and indulged a bit. Hope to be back on form tomorrow!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute PiYo class in the morning and another 60 minute PiYo class this evening.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @craig3154 thanks for the drone ride!! It was so interesting.
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Strength and treadmill HIIT
    Happy first day of spring all!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,966 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅