Keto Creeper

Options
CallaBooty
CallaBooty Posts: 10 Member
I'm a keto dieter. And I've been on the diet for 3 months.

I am finding on MFP that Im a creeper. I Love looking at other peoples food diaries. But Im the only person on my feed on keto.

If you are on keto, and have a public food diary. Can I be your friend please?

Replies

• YogaPantsUser
    YogaPantsUser Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine is open I think although lately I've been terrible at my diary, hit and miss. I try. I'm open to friending other ketoers.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Eh, I'll just tell you; foods I eat: brusselsprouts, Savoy cabbage, broccoli, canned artichokes, MCT/coconut oil (grocery store kind, not the BS overpriced supplement kind), EVOO, low carb marinara, chicken breast, and occasionally use gelatin.

The main thing is go with whatever low carb vegetables you like, emulsify with whatever fat you like (key is consistently measuring this part)
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    mine is open
  • 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I sometimes get creative and if you need or want recipes let me know. I will usually get inspired and make something up.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Mine would be very boring to look at - eggs, butter, meat and green veggies... I don't cook a lot beyond that and really just consider food to be fuel and not entertainment.
  • catherineg3
    catherineg3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm low carb, diabetic. mostly focused at this point on getting blood sugar down to normal without medication. I'm starting to add things as recipes to make them easier to log. will continue to alter recipes as I modify them to suit my taste.