Baggage Drop Off

Options
eth1y424nfjh.jpg

Unload your Emotional Bags here. Your starting a new path.

Replies

• DisneyVeganLove
    DisneyVeganLove Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I want to eat less for my health. I want to be able to travel and enjoy senior life. I need to move pass binge eating when I am sad and feeling lonely. My daughter is away at her first year of college. I can feel the change, she is growing up and needs me less. It hurts.
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    The pain will decrease. I found that after a time, I valued my personal time more. It is great to be able to be on your own schedule, without the constant demands. Growing pains for everyone!
  • mrs_rolling377
    mrs_rolling377 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Anytime something stressful or unfortunate happens in my life, no matter how hard I want it or how good I had been doing on being healthy, I blow it. I can't handle my emotions so I use food to handle them. I am worried that I will not be able to ever move past this... it feels like my body controls me...
  • JaiNicole7
    JaiNicole7 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I struggle with emotional eating BIG TIME. I sometimes binge. Another thing I struggle with is I actually try to be open about bingeing/eating in secret, but most often people do not believe me. I have purchased a journal, to start getting better in touch with myself and my triggers. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated; & feel free to add me!