week 8 day 3 how close did you get

Options
zorbaru
zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
how close did you guys actually get to running 5km in 30 minutes on that last run.

ive just done week 8 day 1 at a pace of 6:36 and I can't see myself shaving 36s per km off in 2 runs

it should be called couch to 30 minutes

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I used the distance version, so finished with a 5k, but it wasn't in 30 minutes. I did run one 5k in under 30 minutes when I was training for a half marathon.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    zorbaru wrote: »
    how close did you guys actually get to running 5km in 30 minutes on that last run.

ive just done week 8 day 1 at a pace of 6:36 and I can't see myself shaving 36s per km off in 2 runs

it should be called couch to 30 minutes

Not quite as catchy...
  • Calvin2008Brian
    Calvin2008Brian Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Meh. No worries. Run your pace and be happy!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i made 4.7km in my final 30 minutes. did the 5km in 32.
  • Momma2Boyz
    Momma2Boyz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    I used the distance version, so finished with a 5k, but it wasn't in 30 minutes. I did run one 5k in under 30 minutes when I was training for a half marathon.

Is the distance version just a setting in the app, or a different app altogether?
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Momma2Boyz wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

Is the distance version just a setting in the app, or a different app altogether?

The runDouble App has the option of either distance or time. That's what I used.