Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Monday, March 26
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

You didn't get your exercise in, but I bet you did scratch some things off your to-do list!! And you ate at a deficit, so, a good day!!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Monday, March 26
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

You didn't get your exercise in, but I bet you did scratch some things off your to-do list!! And you ate at a deficit, so, a good day!!
    Yes, I dropped off my son's 2017 business info to his tax accountant this morning. So glad to be done with that! Then went out and had a lovely lunch at a small French restaurant with my son. Did not count calories, but I didn't do too bad. Anyway, I'm ready to turn my attention to more important things now, like, weight training and gardening!
    B)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    3/26
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes, 28 mins Focus T25

3/27
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes, 28 mins Focus T25
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    3/26
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 10 glasses

3/27
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 16 glasses
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Mar 25
    Tracking Y
    Calories N
    Exercise N (rest day)

Mar 26
    Tracking Y
    Calories N
    Exercise N (rest day)

Mar 27
    Tracking Y
    Calories Y
    Exercise Y 90min hike + 20min Circuit Training

Sun and Mon I attended some celebrations and decided to indulge. Had a nice, strenuous hike today to help balance it out.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @thedestar, @drea2011, nice looking posts, ladies!!!

@primekayprime, nice real life balancing act!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Good morning, team. I've got a Question for you. For those of you celebrating Easter this coming weekend, what are your plans? If there are to be family get-togethers, do you have a plan? Log what you eat or not? Indulge, or in moderation?
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    March week 4
    Username: miroller
    Weigh-in Wednesday
    Last week: 175.4
    Today: 177.4

Disappointed to see the gain but to be expected. Tried to use Sunday-Tuesday to balance out last week's birthday indulgences but that strategy didn't quite work. Wish I was finishing up the month with another loss but oh well on to April!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    March week 4
    Username: miroller
    Weigh-in Wednesday
    Last week: 175.4
    Today: 177.4

Disappointed to see the gain but to be expected. Tried to use Sunday-Tuesday to balance out last week's birthday indulgences but that strategy didn't quite work. Wish I was finishing up the month with another loss but oh well on to April!!

Hey, it happens. Was it your birthday? I hope we didn't miss it!! You may not be ending March with a loss, but you can definitely start April with one!! Sunday to Tuesday continues.....
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Just an FYI, for those of you continuing onto the April challenge (which I hope is everybody!!!). The April thread is now up. We will officially head over there on Sunday, but in the meantime, pop over and introduce yourself to the new members. I am suggesting we do this now, as some of us may be busy over Easter weekend.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing some of my Monday weigh-in crew: @dopey520, @NEEENYA, @shanell3827 and @SamanthaLouiseMence. Thanks, guys!
  • Journey4Jen
    Journey4Jen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Weighed on Friday 3/23 - 177.5
    Back down from 180 last week.
    I made it to the gym 4 days and golfed 9 holes on Friday and 18 yesterday.

This was my first challenge I am planning on having a great final week of this challenge and I am really looking forward to Aprils!

Nice job, Jen, on losing your gain from last week!! Four days to the gym and 36 holes of golf...that's a very nice activity level!! I know the golfers in my house (my husband and son) would be jealous to hear that you are golfing already (or still, depending where you are). Some years we can be golfing by now, but not this year. Estimating three more weeks.

Looking forward to April as well!!

We are in Northern California, so some years we can golf year round - Lucky we know!

• MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    March 27
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - No - too many errands to run
    Steps - 18,841
    Water - 2300ml

March 28
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - Yes - 30 minute power walk
    Steps - 23,823
    Water - 2900ml

• primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Mar 28
    Calories Y
    Tracking Y
    Exercise Y 34min walk
  • VintageGeek42
    VintageGeek42 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    March 27..
    Calories - under
    Tracking - yep
    Exercise - No
    Steps - 4.7k
    Water - over 4 litres

March 28..
    Calories - under
    Tracking - Yep
    Exercise - no
    Steps - 2.8k
    Water - over 4 litres
  • VintageGeek42
    VintageGeek42 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team. I've got a Question for you. For those of you celebrating Easter this coming weekend, what are your plans? If there are to be family get-togethers, do you have a plan? Log what you eat or not? Indulge, or in moderation?

I've asked for fluffy socks instead of chocolate eggs..

We have a week away from tomorrow, and even though I will have less controll over what foods are available, or the exact caleries in meals - I plan to TRY my best, and be active..
    Hopefully the venue has improved it's WiFi this year - or I'll be doing my updates from tea shops..

Devon - here we come :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    So, Easter plans....I am picking up my pies from the bakery and my meat from the butcher today. I decided on pork, as the turkey at Christmas gave me fits, and it is still too soon to revisit for me! I need to do some major house cleaning today. Tomorrow we have Mass, then some more house cleaning and I will set the dining room table. My one son can't be here and no one has a "plus one" this year, so all nine of us will fit in the dining room, which I am excited about. Usually the "under 25" crowd has to sit at the kitchen table. Our dinner is on Saturday. I will not be logging (I never do on special occasions) and I will have some of everything, (including dessert) but I won't stuff myself. It seemed to work for me last weekend. Then, once Easter is over and we turn the calendar to April, I need to focus on myself and come up with a plan!!! If you don't have a plan to succeed, then you should plan on failing! You need a plan for success, otherwise it is only a wish!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

I've asked for fluffy socks instead of chocolate eggs..

We have a week away from tomorrow, and even though I will have less controll over what foods are available, or the exact caleries in meals - I plan to TRY my best, and be active..
    Hopefully the venue has improved it's WiFi this year - or I'll be doing my updates from tea shops..

Devon - here we come :)

Enjoy your getaway, Em! Yes, just try to make good choices and be as active as you can! Do what you can to check in with us, but don't go to great lengths....you are on vacation, after all!! And the fluffy socks will last much longer than the chocolate eggs. Good choice!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    It dawned on me last night I that I hadn't posted the results for the Mini Challenge yet. Sorry!!

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge March Week #3 (Sun the 18th to Sat the 24th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @drea2011 - ALL SEVEN DAYS!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @dopey520 (5) - a continued notable effort
    @primekayprime (5) - a notably improved effort from last week's illness

Attempted:
    @GardenMama129 (3) - getting back into it
    @MelsLeanDream (1)
    @miroller (1)
    @PlummerBecky (1)
    @VintageGeek42 (1)

Congratulations to @drea2011 for her third consecutive week in the Winner's Circle.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 187
    Current- 188
This discussion has been closed.