New to MFP and looking to connect with other Clean Eaters

Options
Love clean eating and looking forward to connecting with other to share encouragement, recipes, ideas, and more.

CoachSusie.Stanley@Gmail.com

Replies

• RedSassyPants
    RedSassyPants Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • 90kgToNewMe
    90kgToNewMe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to connect with others who like to eat clean too. I'm aiming for a 90% plant based diet.
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Arbonne 30 day clean eating/detox on Monday. I'd love to hear advice, support, and get motivation. Add me please!
  • cjkrings
    cjkrings Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to learn more about clean eating for good health. I am a wheelchair user and I don't love exercise but want to feel good and have some energy. I am not a picky eater. I like everything. I just need to be smarter about what I eat. And get motivated to exercise
  • teniahhowell
    teniahhowell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, lovely to see others seeking a healthier lifestyle. I am plant-based and love hearing about other people's journeys. I recently started eating vegan as well about 6 months ago and that has been an AMAZING change for my life. I definitely notice a huge difference off dairy and now that I'm past all the detoxing and cravings life is so much easier! Anyway, just nice to see other folks on here....cjkrings above, you mention not loving too much exercising due to being a wheelchair user, and I just wondered if you had ever heard much about yin yoga? I wonder if you might enjoy some of the relaxing poses that could be adaptable? Just a thought for something new to try. :)
  • tmarieonfire
    tmarieonfire Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on a WFPB vegan diet. Though lately I've been eating lots of vegan junk food and too much. I'm embarking on a journey to eat clean again and lose 2lbs a week over 12 weeks. I'd love to meet like minded people with similiar goals for support/motivation/encouragement. :)
  • kboggs777
    kboggs777 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am trying to embrace the clean eating lifestyle. I have no clue where to begin and I would love some truly genuine advice. I would also appreciate finding people who live near my area to hopefully congregate with to help make this weightloss journey easier. :)
  • jojomcinnis05
    jojomcinnis05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    welcome