HAPPY KETO Saturday!

Jacqgh777
Jacqgh777 Posts: 150 Member
Wishing everyone a successful Keto day! Beautiful day here in FL.

gx7rb33o2vs2.png

Replies

• ClayBengal
    ClayBengal Posts: 124 Member
    Eat fat!!

Sunny but cold in Northern Ohio! Come on spring!
  • Jacqgh777
    ClayBengal wrote: »
    Eat fat!!

@ClayBengal brrrrrr. It’s in the 70’s here. It’s been in the 80’s last 2 weeks so this is a nice break.
  • ClayBengal
    edited March 2018
    Jacqgh777 wrote: »
    Eat fat!!

@ClayBengal brrrrrr. It’s in the 70’s here. It’s been in the 80’s last 2 weeks so this is a nice break.

36° but thx for rubbing it in! <<wink>>
  • Jacqgh777
    edited March 2018
    Eat fat!!

Sorry lol

• ClayBengal
    Eat fat!!

Sorry lol

It’s ok lol...we’re almost out of the woods!
  • Jacqgh777
    Good!!im originally from Boston, so I get it.
  • ClayBengal

I don’t blame you for bolting for warmer weather.
  • Jacqgh777

I’m enjoying this before the long HOTTT summer
  • ClayBengal

We have at least another month of cold and wet before the consistent good weather gets here :(

Dying to get my road bike out and haven’t been able to get my fat tire out due to no snow.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    We're having fluctuating weather. Typical for NC. One day it is 77 and 40 the next. Those warm days are making me want to start my vegetable garden but I've learned that planting most things prior to April 15 is risky or at least provides extra work in having to cover them a couple of nights. I do need to get to the farm store and get my colder weather seeds before it gets too late (carrots, beets, lettuce, spinach, radishes, kale).
  • ClayBengal
    kpk54 wrote: »
    We're having fluctuating weather. Typical for NC. One day it is 77 and 40 the next. Those warm days are making me want to start my vegetable garden but I've learned that planting most things prior to April 15 is risky or at least provides extra work in having to cover them a couple of nights. I do need to get to the farm store and get my colder weather seeds before it gets too late (carrots, beets, lettuce, spinach, radishes, kale).

At least you see 77°! So jealous.
  • Jacqgh777

We have at least another month of cold and wet before the consistent good weather gets here :(

Dying to get my road bike out and haven’t been able to get my fat tire out due to no snow.

Yes! A month will fly by!!! You will be riding in no time
  • Jacqgh777

That sounds great! I may just start my own garden for the first time this year. Not sure if our cold snaps are gone yet.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I generally don't put out a garden before mid-April because we still have frost sometimes until then (I'm in VA)...this year I'm way behind, need to finish getting leaves up!!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member

This is what's happening in OK, too. teens or 20's one day, 80 the next, and so on. I'd get whiplash trying to keep track...