kttyson Posts: 77 Member
edited March 2018 in Social Groups
Continuous thread of awesome

c2150octr0ca.gif

Replies

• tehanuthefirst
    tehanuthefirst Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Heh. Talked about setting this up. Found a use for some tomatoes. Watched Dr Who while using the exercise bike....Mostly just nesting today; I've been away from home a lot in the past few weeks.
  • analisa1228
    analisa1228 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I took my kids to the Train Museum, watched Greys Anatomy, more kid time, chores and dinner with a friend!
  • Lunazen
    Lunazen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Read some fan fic... of course! Had lunch at a new ramen place with husband and youngest son. Went to a cafe for a cappuccino with a book. Met oldest son there. Made and ate dinner. Nothing too earth-shattering lol
  • kttyson
    Options
    Yesterday my friends writing group (which I’m thinking of getting involved with) got together for 6 hours of board games. It was amazing! We had someone who professionally develops board games there to explain them all. Not very active but a lot of fun!
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options
    kttyson wrote: »
    Yesterday my friends writing group (which I’m thinking of getting involved with) got together for 6 hours of board games. It was amazing! We had someone who professionally develops board games there to explain them all. Not very active but a lot of fun!
    That sounds like an awesome group of friends to have! So much fun! I really struggle to connect with people with similar interests here, so it's great that you've got lots!
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options
    I walked to work, which today was sorting music from a concert last weekend. Kind of mindless work, which I don't mind. I'm aching all over from hitting the weights/exercycle yesterday, so that's good. Teacher meeting after school...teacher's concerned our son won't cooperate at school camp so we brainstormed some strategies.
  • kttyson
    Options
    Anyone else have a Netflix day this week? I’m stuck at home for a few days so I’ve been binging Ghost Wars. It’s filmed in my home town so it’s a dose of nostalgia and so bad it’s good ghost stories.

• tehanuthefirst
    Options
    Ooh oooh ooooo. Woke up with a sore throat and a cough today. But I figured if I was well enough to mess about on the Net, I was well enough to do it while sitting on my exercycle. 50 minutes later I felt all better.
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options
    kttyson wrote: »
    Anyone else have a Netflix day this week? I’m stuck at home for a few days so I’ve been binging Ghost Wars. It’s filmed in my home town so it’s a dose of nostalgia and so bad it’s good ghost stories.
    Certainly planning to if my cold gets worse! I plan to watch Star Wars Rebels as soon as I can get my hands on it.

• tehanuthefirst
    Options
    Ugh. Today is a nesting day. I'm going to curl up in bed and cough. It's cold and wet outside, and I have a sore throat. Sore lots of other things as well, thanks to the workouts so far this week! So glad I forced myself to go into the office yesterday and and do enough hours to finish my week's work so today I don't have to.
  • kttyson
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Today started out rough, but a friend from Germany visited and we played some games

vsdrss8rhzkd.jpeg
    kt722qczyluf.jpeg
    mqp7jdnrp7nd.jpeg
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options
    What in the name of all that is cute is that?
  • jessietroeder
    jessietroeder Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was at the high school I teach at today until 8:30 PM because of parent teacher conferences. I’m so exhausted! But I still managed to eat well. I did order food to the school for dinner so I’d have time to eat between my last class and the start of conferences, but I picked nigiri sushi, which works decently well with the balance between my macros that I’m going for.
  • kttyson
    Options
    It's my table cloth from christmas. I need to find one for spring now. :D
    What in the name of all that is cute is that?

• kttyson
    Options
    I miss good sushi.
    Working that late is rough
    I was at the high school I teach at today until 8:30 PM because of parent teacher conferences. I’m so exhausted! But I still managed to eat well. I did order food to the school for dinner so I’d have time to eat between my last class and the start of conferences, but I picked nigiri sushi, which works decently well with the balance between my macros that I’m going for.

• tehanuthefirst
    Options
    Well that was three days of no fitness! I went to Fiji to play for some military services which wasn't as awesome as it sounds. Lots of sitting around in airport, on planes, and then standing to attention in the hot sun rehearsing for a couple of ceremonies. Not enough time spent by the pool drinking cocktails with little umbrellas on them. What a great country though. EVeryone we met was fantastic and friendly and I'd love to go again, though this time not to work.
  • kttyson
    Options
    Fiji sounds intense! Do you get deployed like that often?

I’ve ended up going to a concert recently so the fitness fell off (plus a bit too much cider...)

Getting back to it this week though!
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options
    No, it's a first for me to go overseas for something like this. We did a big military tattoo thing in Kuala Lumpur a few years ago; that was the first time. What was the concert? Was it good?
  • kttyson
    Options
    I went to see 30 seconds to mars in Cardiff. It was phenomenal. Their lead singer is Jared Leto, and he was pretty as always. The energy in the concert was high the entire night.
  • tehanuthefirst
    Options
    Sounds great kttyson. Are you near Cardiff? We've just been binging on Dr Who and there are all these great episodes set in and around Cardiff so now I associate the place with all kinds of alien invasions.