Hi New to Keto

Options
jamie_0815
jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
Hi everyone,

I am Jamie and will be starting a Keto lifestyle tomorrow. I am looking to lose 50+ lbs and very excited for this change. Does anyone have any tips, tricks or if you want to be Keto friends feel free to add me.

Replies

• payofftime
    payofftime Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie! Welcome to the keto life style, I’m just on my fifth but I have learned a lot over the past 5 days! Sometimes it’s hard to meet my macronutrients of 75% fat, I’ve found it be helpful to include fatty and carb free sauces with my feels to help me meet my ratio! I really enjoy skipping breakfast and just having a bulletproof coffee, coffee with butter and coconut oil. It gives me great energy and fills me up. Cauliflower has been my go to vegetable!
  • 357girl
    357girl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie! Welcome to Keto. I'm on day 7, started with 20 lbs to lose and am down 7.5 the first week and an inch all around. I don't think that's supposed to be usual, but I was already pretty low carb before I started. I would suggest the ruled.me website for lots of information and check out posts on keto flu. Lots of folks suffer from it (there's a new post in this forum right now). I haven't had any flu symptoms and I posted my trick on that thread. Best of luck and reach out any time!