It’s been awhile...

Options
ProCoffeenator
ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
So, life got in my way.
I’ve been so tied up with helping my youngest with his diagnosis of ADHD and SPD. He just finally started Therapy last week and I’m very hopeful! All that plus managing a very stressful time at work all this being a single mom taking care of the kids I went down the rabbit hole.
It’s been almost a year and I’ve been so focused of everything other than myself that I didn’t realized how much my body has been suffering.
Fibromyalgia flares to the point that I could barely get dressed in the morning. I pushed through because I just had to.
Two weeks ago I had a day that I thought I had lost my sons meds. I broke down in tears. The meds were in my purse all along. Then I had a member of management at my work release all her stress on my which just pushed me over the edge.
After that happened my son had surgery the next day and I was off with him for a few days. During that time I realized the state of myself and also realized that I have been forgetting about me.
Long story short, I’m back. Time to take care of me again. I can see now why and how I forgot about the me in everything. But I also have to remember this so I don’t forget about myself again.

Missed you guys!

Replies

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Hey, sounds like a really rough time. Hopefully things will gradually get better, part of it is taking a little care for yourself as you know, but managing that with any kids is hard never mind additional demands. Good luck with taking some care of you. <3
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good to see you back! You were missed. :)
  • ProCoffeenator
    ProCoffeenator Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Day one back on track and my macros are spot on! Sure did miss my bacon! :D
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Good to see you! I was just thinking about you recently (which is going to sound very creepy).
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :)
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...hugs for all the stress you've been though.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Missed ya, gal! Glad to see you are back taking care of you.
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Hope things get better soon.