Learn Habits from an Expert for Free

Options
2»

Replies

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Thanks @themedalist. I will be on the look out. I rarely check my email on the weekends and was so sad it did not occur to me it could have been on my spam/junk email. I will not miss this. So far I live the site.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    @themedalist I really liked the Tiny Habits program and think it would be great to do again. I'm still doing it this week with a couple of other habits I want to incorporate into my day! I can do anything for 30 seconds, especially if I have the "trigger" to remind me! :smile: Thanks again for a great challenge!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    @themedalist I really liked the Tiny Habits program and think it would be great to do again. I'm still doing it this week with a couple of other habits I want to incorporate into my day! I can do anything for 30 seconds, especially if I have the "trigger" to remind me! :smile: Thanks again for a great challenge!

Thank you for the feedback on Tiny Habits, @OConnell5483. I’m thinking that we’ll have another habits challenge in the fall, since habits are fundamental to what we’re doing in this group.

If you participated in Tiny Habits, I’d love to hear what you thought. Was it helpful to you? Should I recommend it in the future?
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    I liked Tiny Habits. I preferred them vs long term habits or bigger ones. I can manage them better. I totally feel it should be recommended in the future. Life happens and we might need a refresher!