Challenge #4

Options
ajnlee25
ajnlee25 Posts: 56 Member
I know people join these groups all on fire to lose weight. Many quit within the first few days, others slowly dwindle. This weeks challenge is rekindle the fire. Last week there were almost no responses to the challenge. First, I asked for ideas, then I used those ideas. Now it is your responsibility to respond. Anywhere you are starting to slack, pick it up. Whether, water, exercise, what your eating, logging, etc. Let us know. Please post your responses to this challenge, so I know how best to meet the needs of anyone reading this post.

I will start. This week, I am going to restart my gym membership.

Replies

• CoozyRoo
    CoozyRoo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I've been thinking about opening mine back up again too.

This week, I'm going to take the stairs at every opportunity and increase my water intake.
  • autumnlily31185
    autumnlily31185 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    The only area where I have been lacking is strength training since it is not really my thing. But as of yesterday I have dedicated myself to doing at least 2 strength workouts a week. My version is using my Pilates Power Gym which is the only way I know that I will be able to stick with it.
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been participating on the boards lately. It's been crazy. My challenge was to get at least 10k steps in everyday. I generally exceeded this, averaging 12-15k. I made one day 20k!