Southern Fat Woman Kickin Butt

Options
kstaines227
kstaines227 Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2018 in Social Groups
Hi! I started the Ketogenic lifestyle on November 10, 2017. As of this past Sunday, March 4, 2018, I have dropped 53 pounds and over 26" off of my body. It is by far the easiest way of eating I have ever done. I have been on every diet known to man and some that I made up and NOTHING has stuck. I even had gastric bypass surgery in the early 90's. I gradually gained all of the weight back and then some. I have lost and gained the same 25 pounds dozens of times. I really believe I have found a keeper with Keto. I feel amazing, I'm off all of my medications and I am NEVER hungry! To me, that has been a huge key. I'm here to connect with like minded people and share recipes and ideas. :)

Replies

• jazzy19berry
    jazzy19berry Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started last week. Strong. stumbled today. That time of the month. It has been great though. getting it together tomorrow.
  • anelyaG
    anelyaG Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started last week. Strong. stumbled today. That time of the month. It has been great though. getting it together tomorrow.

@jazzy19berry just keep at it, and if you slip don't wait till tomorrow to get back to Keto, start immediately. Your commitment will show. Keto works! <3
  • jacqui2494
    jacqui2494 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :#
    Hi! I started the Ketogenic lifestyle on November 10, 2017. As of this past Sunday, March 4, 2018, I have dropped 53 pounds and over 26" off of my body. It is by far the easiest way of eating I have ever done. I have been on every diet known to man and some that I made up and NOTHING has stuck. I even had gastric bypass surgery in the early 90's. I gradually gained all of the weight back and then some. I have lost and gained the same 25 pounds dozens of times. I really believe I have found a keeper with Keto. I feel amazing, I'm off all of my medications and I am NEVER hungry! To me, that has been a huge key. I'm here to connect with like minded people and share recipes and ideas. :)
    Wow kstaines that is just amazing. I would like to friend you and check out your diary for some ideas. I’m not in ketosis and I think I’m eating too much protein and Quest bars >:)
    I feel great and that is a good nsv.

• jazzy19berry
    Options
    Me too. I feel like i m eating the wrong foods
  • jazzy19berry
    Options
    How do you friend people?
  • anelyaG
    anelyaG Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    @jazzy19berry you click on the person’s name, then you can see their profile, from there you can send them friend request