Altering your macros/goals

GwenLeeds
GwenLeeds Posts: 3 Member
Hi, I'm doing low carb i.e. under 20g of carbs per day, how do i alter the goals that my fitness pal automatically set ?tia xx

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited March 2018
    Just go to goals in the app and tap on "calories and macronutrient goals". Tap on one, all three come up and you can alter them by increments of 5% (in the free version) to most closely resemble the grams you desire.

In the website/ desktop, click on goals. Use the option other than "guided setup".

If you want to monitor fiber, I believe that is done in settings. Many choose carbs, fiber, protein, fats and sodium to monitor when eating keto.

ETA: actually the micronutrients might be on the right side of the GOAL screen on the web version. It's been a long time since I've changed those...
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,009 Member
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Just go to goals in the app and tap on "calories and macronutrient goals". Tap on one, all three come up and you can alter them by increments of 5% (in the free version) to most closely resemble the grams you desire.

In the website/ desktop, click on goals. Use the option other than "guided setup".

If you want to monitor fiber, I believe that is done in settings. Many choose carbs, fiber, protein, fats and sodium to monitor when eating keto.

ETA: actually the micronutrients might be on the right side of the GOAL screen on the web version. It's been a long time since I've changed those...

Right. Choosing your columns is under Settings and then Diary Settings.
    On the web version, micros are on the right side of the screen.