• Mikkimomof6
    Mikkimomof6 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I do, and Im always happy for new friends
  • MIssnewme9211
    MIssnewme9211 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/JpZfAfuxxAMcqbrk1

Homemade Hamburger Patties (with Angus Beef), Mild Cheddar Cheese (shredded from block), two pieces of pork bacon, mashed cauliflower (frozen) made with heavy cream, sour cream, and added cheeses. Also, in this photo is homemade coleslaw, and mustard on the hamburger.
  • MIssnewme9211
    Options
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/lrvUNPZA8zYKFdg92

3 Beef Hot dogs (I made a mistake and purchased hot dogs with too many carbs per serving lesson learned...also..when I feed my family I can not afford my favorite low carb hot dogs brand "Nathan's", so I had to buy what I could afford today. Chili Sauce (no beans and 1 carb per tbsp) I doctored it up with some other seasonings, yummy homemade coleslaw (different from yesterday's made with full-fat mayo, red wine vinegar, 1 pack of generic splenda, seasonings to taste (garlic powder, salt, and pepper, dried chives), side salad with seasonings, and red wine vinegar, and a few tablespoons of Olive Garden Salad dressing ( too many carbs...tried to limit).
  • MIssnewme9211
    Options
    If there are any questions as to what actual foods are posted, feel free to ask me, or inbox me. Because I just posted them, and didn't list the food.
  • MIssnewme9211
    Options
  • MIssnewme9211
    Options
  • Longhualbiker
    Longhualbiker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes add me, I became interested in Keto last year I have never fully adapted to it and would help to have a community of public food journaling. I eat a very different diet than most people in general, always tried eating “healthier” but this diet is something worth higher dedication.