More female middle age friends

72smile
72smile Posts: 19 Member
Hi ladies. Thanks for those who've added me and are already great support. I'm looking for other female middle age (40-50ish) who are looking to lose with others. Would love feedback and open discussion on things working/ not working to stay motivated.

It would be great if you're willing to share your diary, because I love to get ideas from people getting results. Also for people who are actively tracking and engaged. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• hippysprout
    hippysprout Posts: 1,446 Member
    This chick is always looking for more friends. Feel free to add me, I also keep my diary open.
  • heatherrk45
    heatherrk45 Posts: 27 Member
    Me too! I'm always looking for more friends..
  • leigh8236
    leigh8236 Posts: 44 Member
    You can add me, I’ve just turned 41 and only been on mfp for a week. My diary is open too :)
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Just turned 44 last month, starting to run and CrossFit!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm in the same boat as @72smile - I'm 43 going on 44 in July and need some friends that are in my mindset of health and weight loss. All of my friends literally are in "i don't care" mode - or are at a great weight and don't need to lose. UGH!!

I'd like to all you all - hope you don't mind. Feel free to add me as well!
  • JPD5366
    JPD5366 Posts: 10 Member
    46 for a few more months, always looking for people to share the journey with... feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends.
  • shardwilk
    shardwilk Posts: 41 Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm 47 and this is maybe my third time around on MFP but this time I'm getting results. I'm on 41 day streak (Never lasted anywhere near that long before) and I've lost about 12 lbs, looking to lose about 50ish more. Would love to connect with others.
  • SaJaBy
    SaJaBy Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I am also looking for friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • LipsLikeSykur
    LipsLikeSykur Posts: 11 Member
    I'm 48, and I just started using MFP again about 6 weeks ago. I'm following a reduced carb diet, which I know is probably different than most of you but there's still lots of info and encouragement to share!
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    edited May 2018
    Almost 49 and looking for motivation and tips. Feel free to add me, my diary is open.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,970 Member
    Turning 40 in 3 weeks. Happy to be added as a friend, although I do my tracking on a different website (SparkPeople) since I was there first and had everything all set up there before finding MFP.
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    46 year old Mom of 3 boys looking to get back into shape. My diary is open!
  • m8kitwork
    m8kitwork Posts: 13 Member
    Early 40s busy working mom, trying to work my weigh back to a healthy weight... just diagnosed with diabetes, so eating very controlled on carbs for now while i learn more... my diary is open to friends... feel free to add me too!
  • Clhumpal
    Clhumpal Posts: 38 Member
    my diary is open, too (though there is a very large gap in my entries, lol - just getting back at it) feel free to friend me ♡
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Hi I turn 40 in October and happy to have some new people in my age group.
  • shanonlh
    shanonlh Posts: 20 Member
    44 and working on getting back in shape after having my daughter 5 years ago. No more excuses, add me! Always looking for new friends!
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    48 here and feeling like I'm 38. Always looking for new friends.