April 23 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life When I was in 6th grade, that would be 1962, Marguerite Henry, the author of Misty of Chincoteague, visited our class. I loved her books and the illustrations. That was a part of the influence that motivated me to be a horse lover. I highly recommend her many books. They were beautiful hardbound books back then. Now, you can find them in paperback. Thanks for sharing the video post.
    RangerRickL

Will need to add this to my reading list.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I realize I have 4 pass days, but my ahillies needs more rest than that. I'm not able to exercise. Of course I'll continue the other two tasks, as per usual.

@EspressoLvr. And *THIS* is why you will succeed.

I am always pleased when someone realises the real benefit of the challenge is not making circle, but forming habits that will keep them healthy for the rest of their life.

Finding activities that do not require walking is difficult, but not impossible. Do what you can do.

Happy to see you are continuing UAC and hope the achilles is soon up to taking activity. Do not go against doctors orders and rest it appropriately so it heals properly.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    April 23