mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yes around 40 minutes
    Yes under calories
    Yes tracked everything
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,335 Member
    Options
    I usually don’t comment in this thread, sorry, I know that’s what MAKES a challenge successful!!!

@SmurfBunny3, “I got frustrated today because, once again, no dinner plans had been made and we ended up going out. Hubby wanted Golden Corral. I was convinced I would go over and considered quitting this group because I didn't want to post two pass days in a row so early in the month. HOWEVER.” Please don’t feel you should quit this qroup if this happens EVEN if you do go out! Your still an important part of our group....

In winner circle is only part of it, THE part that matters is everyone is here to help you through your struggles in your journey of getting healthy..... You will have bad days even weeks but the important is to get right back on the horse, we’re human! Every single one of us struggle just like you, I don’t keep chocolate in the house....that’s my trigger food....

Rick, I hope I didn’t over step my boundaries......I love challenges like yours that everyone is soooo supportive, thanks...

Btw, outstanding will power going to Golden Correl........

• EspressoLvr
    EspressoLvr Posts: 100 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Yes × 2
    Pass × 1
  • MissMeaganLyn
    MissMeaganLyn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2

Came down with something that knocked me on my butt. I was running at 2% today. My husband said I was running at 0% but I say 2% because I did get up to pee.
  • naomiefaye
    naomiefaye Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes ×3
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @SmurfBunny3 You are correct, Golden Corral has LOTS of temptations, but if you are “in it to win it” there are lots of good choices as you made. Good job.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    April 6

Yes X 3.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie Thanks for being an encouragement to others!
    Rick