The Big 3-0

Options
mz144
mz144 Posts: 216 Member
Hello! I am turning 30 in about 5 months and made a promise to myself to take better care of myself, mentally and physically. I'm hoping to lose 20-30 pounds before the big day so when I look in the mirror when I turn the big 3-0 I'm not disappointed in what I see. I have a big challenge ahead of me but I'm looking forward to the journey!

Replies

• anabeladelgado04
    anabeladelgado04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i am going to be 29 in a month and gave myself until im 30 to be where i want to be with my weight need to loose about 50 lbs still.
  • mz144
    mz144 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i am going to be 29 in a month and gave myself until im 30 to be where i want to be with my weight need to loose about 50 lbs still.

I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you need any encouragement along the way. You're not alone in wanting to lose weight and while it's not the easiest thing, it is very rewarding. Don't give up, when you turn 30 and are at your goal weight, you'll know that was the greatest gift you ever gave to yourself!
  • dm4547
    dm4547 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I’ll be 26 in September and also hoping to lose a bit of weight....about 18lb to start with at least! I’ve really let the weight pile on the past few years, so time to show tough love to myself & get serious about my health!

How does this group work? Do you set weekly goals/weigh-ins to keep another accountable or is this group just to chat?

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Diné