FINALLY!

Options
KetoKasey
KetoKasey Posts: 5 Member
This is the third time I've tried Keto, and I'm nearing the end of the fourth week. This is where I start to get discouraged. In the past, I would lose a few pounds the first week ... then nothing. After a few weeks of the scale not budging, I said "screw it" and went right back to my old eating habits. This time around, I did tons of research before starting keto, and with all the success stories I've seen I can't deny this way of life works. So, four weeks ago I started again. It was the same story. Lost a few pounds the first week, then the scale stopped moving. However, I took the advice I've seen on this forum, and decided to just trust the process and stick to it. Woke up this morning and I was down another pound!

Here's the funny thing. I didn't track calories at all yesterday. I made sure I didn't go over my carbs, but for dinner my husband and I went to a local bbq restaurant. I had half of a roasted chicken, a crap ton of pork rinds, and a small side salad with ranch dressing. I expected to be up at least a pound on the scale this morning after that giant dinner. Instead, I was down.

I don't understand it, but I'm just going to keep trusting the process.

Replies

• camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great news! kcko, rinse and repeat!
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    This happens to me all the time.....Sometimes I think I may not be eating enough.....I don't track at all right now...
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Me too I loose, stall, loose, stall and loose but I have to admit sometimes the stalls are my fault!!
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    This happens to me too, I don’t get it, but I’ll take the loss!