what is your weight loss trend?

Options
2»

Replies

• KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing LC for weight loss. At my last MD visit I was down 12#s but that's a bonus.
    My blood glucose #s are usually great eating this way.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I use a weighted trend-line. So, when I read this, I thought you were asking about what our trend-line looks like. LOL

I weigh almost every day. Weight can vary by more than a kilogram (2 pounds) day to day. Drops on the scale are almost completely disconnected with what I ate the day before. And, my scale likes to go flat for a while and then drop out of nowhere. I stopped thinking too much about it. I log the weight each day and then move on, trusting my body to handle the actual details about weight control.
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing LC for weight loss. At my last MD visit I was down 12#s but that's a bonus.
    My blood glucose #s are usually great eating this way.

FWIW, I got the glucose numbers under control first with the LC and then keto. Once those seemed to be managed, I started focusing on some weight loss. I ummm... had some to lose. You may be in a better place wrt weight.
  • DvlDwnInGA
    DvlDwnInGA Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning, post visit to the toilet, and in my boxers.

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I have had a Aria Wi Fi scale for about two years now. I weigh once a day in the morning and can see the trend over the entire time. People get spooky about weighing in and how often. It is just data points and the more you have the better it reflects the overall trend.
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    You can see my loss trend in my icon pic, lately its been up a couple kilos. But a (bumpy) flat line in maintenance since 2015 or so. kcko!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,690 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    My doctor said to weigh weekly so I wouldn't be discouraged when daily fluctuation went upward; but when I told him that didn't bother me, and that the downward daily fluctuation was fun, he condoned daily weighing in. It'll be unique to each person.

I lost 175# from bariatric surgery 2013-2014; then started gaining it back relentlessly. In May 2018 I found Keto and got it under control (and there is no longer the constant struggle - just minor easy-overcome challenges every couple weeks or so). Have lost 25# since then. Within goal range now, but would like to get to the bottom end of that range (145 +-5).