New weekly Check-in 8/5 to 8/11

Options
2»

Replies

• LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    YEAH... I'm soooooo happy... I managed to finish 1hr and 7 min of P90X Yoga X... the program is 1hr 35 min long. This is the furthest I've ever gotten in this workout before my body tires out. I burned 692 calories according to my HRM and I was sweating hard. :happy:
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Week 3 of insanity is a wrap! Yesterday was rest day for me, today I start week 4, which is crazy!
    NOT the greatest week eating-wise for me... Lots of stress led to me eating more, embarassingly. I tried hard to make good choices although I did have some slip-ups, but made sure to not eat too much of these "cheats". Hoping to make up for it this week! One more week, and then it's recovery week (hallelujah)!

Congrats of finishing week 3... Don't worry about falling off with eating what matters is that you get back on track and continued to workout.
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to restarting Insanity tomorrow. Last time I was on day 15 when I injured my shoulder at work. It has been 7 weeks since the injury. I have a little pain but was cleared by my orthopedist to go for it with Insanity again and to modify if necessary.