August Challenge

Options
SandiW02
SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
Ok - I finally went back to the gym after a brief mental moment of last week's whirlwind of an interview, offered a job, and doing all the paperwork...yes, no excuse my fat butt should have been at the gym. Well I did go to Zumba...that's something.

Aug 5 - 271 (yup up one but what do you expect when you eat chocolate cake/cheese cake bla bla and don't exercise).
Aug 12
Aug 19

My goal is 10 lbs this month.

Replies

• smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    First day back from vacation and first day back to work. I didn't gain over my vacation but I didn't lose anything either. I would really love to lose 10lbs this month, but I'll be happy with 5lbs.

CW: 364.8
    GW: 354.8
  • OldvsNew
    OldvsNew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!!!

CW: 330.2
    GW: 220.2

I just started counting my calories again and I started back at the gym yesterday. I stepped on the scale Sunday night and about passed out!!! Gained all this weight back....No wonder I've been so sluggish and uncomfortable!

LET'S DO IT!!!
  • july1964
    july1964 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have about 130 lbs to loose, I have tried everything from WW to Jenny Craig and I just can't stick with the plans. I joined a while ago, and now I'm back. dedicated this time to do it! This is my week 3, and so far so good. I can use all the support I can find.
    :smile:
  • smacmillan86
    Options
    Checking in for this week.

August 9 - 362.6
  • SandiW02
    Options
    I have about 130 lbs to loose, I have tried everything from WW to Jenny Craig and I just can't stick with the plans. I joined a while ago, and now I'm back. dedicated this time to do it! This is my week 3, and so far so good. I can use all the support I can find.
    :smile:

You have joined the right group - we are motivating and like to encourage. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I still have a long way to go to hit my goal too.
  • smacmillan86
    Options
    Checking in for this week. Unfortunately my weight has not budged at all. I'm modifying my goal to just get into the 350s this month. That'll be a major milestone for me.

August 9 - 362.6
    August 16 - 362.6
  • SandiW02
    Options
    Have not been faithful this month - downer - but I am going to work my butt of next week to be back to 'where I was' so that is my goal back to 266!
  • funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge!

SW:370
    CW:238
    GW:135

I would like to lose another 5 pounds by the end of the month.
  • SandiW02
    Options
    So proud of everyone for their accomplishments so far this month!