Week 2

Options
RheneeB
RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
One of the things I wanted to do was stop focusing daily on what the scale said so last Monday when I started things back up I promised myself I would just do my best and not get back on the scale for a week. So this morning I got on the scale and was pleasantly surprised to see 4.8 pounds gone!! I still need to take my measurements tonight but all in all I am happy with week one!!

How is everyone else doing? Have you seen more results in your measurements or your weight? I think this past week for me was just more from really buckling down on the food I was eating. I did really well limiting my bread, pastas and sugars - the things I love the most!!

Replies

• ldawson81
    ldawson81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have so far lost 3 lbs on week 2. I have to admit though I have missed a couple days and I have gone over my caloric intake on occasion too. So 3 lbs is great to me!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    3 pounds IS great. I miss days here and there too. The weekends are especially hard to stick with because I stay on the run. But this weekend I made up the missed workouts by moving my daughter from her apartment to her first house....I had sweat dripping from my hair but it felt great to know I was burning up calories. She knew I had recommitted myself last Monday to getting my weight off so she made sure she had only healthy drinks and snacks which was tremendously helpful because by Saturday afternoon I could have eaten a triple cheeseburger and a mile high stack of french fries!!

I know that losing the 4.8 in one week was not due to JNL Fusion...I had just started focusing on losing weight...eating healthy and drinking tons of water. I will be happy if from here on out I can maintain a loss of 1 1/2 to 2 pounds per week.

Just so you know.....I hate burpees!!!