2»

Replies

• Zipbsky
    Zipbsky Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 153.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 145
    Weigh-in #1: 155.6
    This is really a kick in the a**, I'm at my highest weight in a year. I am not sure why either, I have been slacking but not more than the previous few months. So, time to tighten up. My plan is to pre log and stick to 1200ish calories on days I work, that way it mitigates when I go over on my days off.
    As far as exercise, I actually purchased a fitnessblender program and am on day 10. I was pretty sore the first few days but the last 2 have seemed a little easy so I may have to bump up the weights.
  • rrachfbrown
    rrachfbrown Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Zipbsky wrote: »
    Challenge Start Weight: 153.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 145
    Weigh-in #1: 155.6
    This is really a kick in the a**, I'm at my highest weight in a year. I am not sure why either, I have been slacking but not more than the previous few months. So, time to tighten up. My plan is to pre log and stick to 1200ish calories on days I work, that way it mitigates when I go over on my days off.
    As far as exercise, I actually purchased a fitnessblender program and am on day 10. I was pretty sore the first few days but the last 2 have seemed a little easy so I may have to bump up the weights.

I love fitness blender! I haven’t bought a program before but I often wonder if I ought to. Which one are you doing, and do you like it?
  • Zipbsky
    Zipbsky Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    runandreas wrote: »
    I love fitness blender! I haven’t bought a program before but I often wonder if I ought to. Which one are you doing, and do you like it?
    I started FBstrong, so far so good. I like the routines but the calorie burns have not been great.. If I buy another program it would be FBburn.
    I felt like I should spend the 10$ after using their workouts for over a year lol. It has been a tiny struggle doing a new routine every day, in the past I would pick a total body routine and do it 3x /week for 2 weeks. Doing this program I try to watch each video the night prior so I know what I'm doing ( it is really loud @ the gym and I usually can't hear the videos).
  • rrachfbrown
    rrachfbrown Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Zipbsky wrote: »
    runandreas wrote: »
    I started FBstrong, so far so good. I like the routines but the calorie burns have not been great.. If I buy another program it would be FBburn.
    I felt like I should spend the 10$ after using their workouts for over a year lol. It has been a tiny struggle doing a new routine every day, in the past I would pick a total body routine and do it 3x /week for 2 weeks. Doing this program I try to watch each video the night prior so I know what I'm doing ( it is really loud @ the gym and I usually can't hear the videos).

Good to know, that is exactly the program I’ve had my eye on. And ditto — I’ve used their videos for free for so long, I probably shouldn’t be waffling over giving them a measly $10, haha! Thanks for your thoughts on it!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 130.3 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 125-127 lbs
    Weigh-in #1: 129.7 lbs

A positive thought I had this week was:

I’m so busy I’m glad I’m no longer getting bogged down in comparing myself to others or detailed nonsense.
    I lifted with the barbel yesterday for the first time. I felt strong. Oh! And I did a couple of pull ups....MAJOR accomplishment for me! :-)

These are awesome! Saw a convo on someone’s wall about comparisons a while ago and something clicked for me then... I noticed I was also comparing myself to myself (old body, future body, the “what-if?” body). What a trap, it’s been so nice to feel that habit melting away.