Getting ready for Summer

Options
nkenn84
nkenn84 Posts: 16 Member
Hey Ladies! I'm looking to shed 15 or so pounds over the next couple months before summer and would love some new friends to help stay accountable. So far over the last year I have lost 25 pounds but have slowed down the last 2 months... my own fault. Now I'm back and ready to focus hard!!

Replies

• xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hii! I'm also getting ready for summer and this month was definitely full of setbacks like being sick, Easter holidays, my birthday, my mom's birthday...but I'm ready for the challenge and any new friends are welcome to do this with me. My goal is loosing 8 pounds and then toning up!
  • loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds starting in November and now I've been maintaining but I want to lose 10 more by summer! (Mainly just toning all the jiggles) feel free to add me as well!
  • io8785a
    io8785a Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've got about 5 pounds left to lose - but I'm going to regain 2-3 pounds of those back as muscle.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I'm still gaining but I will be starting to lean out in May.. which means I will be cutting all summer. Fun times! :D
  • heidikris
    heidikris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 10 pounds left and have been trialing intermittent fasting. Need to amp up my exercise though!
  • sarasoarusrex
    sarasoarusrex Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any workout you guys follow or use would be great! I try to change it up in the gym so I'm always looking for new workouts to do.
  • LJE1960
    LJE1960 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Somewhat new to MFP and recommitting. Wanna work hard this summer and can use the inspiration of others!
  • Thackes2122
    Thackes2122 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I want to to confidently wear my new bikinis I bought... I am trying to lean out in the middle....Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Have a great night and chat soon!
  • HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I run and lift. I just started spin classes, bought some cycling shoes for it and I LOVE it. I push myself harder in spin than any other exercises. I think it is because I can see the data (HR, miles, cals burned) and that motivates me. I don't sweat much unless I spin and it feel so good, I earned it.
  • micheledelliott
    micheledelliott Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have just a few pounds to goal but thinking of adjusting my goal a little to lose a little more. I'm logging daily, doing 3 miles a day and also yoga 5 times a week. I am definitely noticing a new downward trend now that I added in the yoga. Would love to join you all. Please fee free to add me!