6th week check in

Options
stlbarbara
stlbarbara Posts: 26 Member
So how is everyone doing? It has been a month an a half since we started this team. I have not had success with weight loss but I have cut out the caffeine, cut out the breakfast sandwiches and cut back on going out to lunch. I have also tried to make dinner more often at home. So, its still a success and I am hoping these changes will lead to some actual weight loss. My boyfriend is my biggest issue - last night he bought me jellybeans because they have hello kitty on them....and we went out to dinner on Saturday night. Ugh! So, I would like everyone to write on the post this week what changes they have made in the last month and a half and show everyone how successful you have been!

Replies

• hrn4789
    hrn4789 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The last month for me has been way more active. I still don't exercise as much and regularly as I should. However, I've made much more of an effort to MOVE more. Even if that means that I stand up for the length of my favourite show. I've also taken to walking to work on days that I can make that happen. It's a mile to and from work, so that's helped.

I'm very thankful to have started doing this record keeping of my food. It makes me pay way more attention to what I'm eating and how much of it I'm eating.

HD
  • corgigirl5
    corgigirl5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My biggest changes for the month are more movement. I have been trying to get out more and more. I have signed up for a 5K run/walk. I would not have done that last month at all. I am seeing better results on the scale. I have stopped eating breakfast out. That was a daily thing, and I now take my breakfast to work. Then I will eat a snack also. That helps with being satisfied for a smaller lunch. So those are my small successes. I am doing more "family" outings with my sister and her family. They are very active, so I feel like I can keep up a little more with them. That to me is a success!!