Any 2018 Dukan peeps ?

Options
size102b
size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
Hi I’m in cruise just did attack and would like a buddy or 10 anyone doing Dukan is out of fashion but it helps my ibs d
Please add me

Replies

• nj0124
    nj0124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! just starting attack, have a wedding to go to in 2 weeks. My mom has been successful with Dukan for years, it's the only eating plan that she's been able to maintain after being overweight since her 40s. how are you doing with it?
  • sunny112358
    sunny112358 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi size102b and nj0124 I've just (re)joined MyFitnessPal and on 1st May I signed up for Dukan online coaching. I have the Dukan books but I tend to give up on all diets when I plateau, then try another diet and repeat the cycle, so I thought the payment and accountability of the coaching format would help me to stick to it. I started Attack on Monday 30th April and tomorrow I move to Cruise. I didn't realise Dukan was 'out of fashion'! Probably the fact that there is no bread, hence no gluten, is what is helping your ibs, size102b. Glad to hear nj0124's Mum has been successful with Dukan. Good luck to both of you, or rather, to all three of us!
  • size102b
    Options
    nj0124 wrote: »
    Hey! just starting attack, have a wedding to go to in 2 weeks. My mom has been successful with Dukan for years, it's the only eating plan that she's been able to maintain after being overweight since her 40s. how are you doing with it?

Sorry I haven’t been in community since I posted that

Well done how’s it going ?

Yes I’m end week 4 I lost 14 lbs in weeks week
  • size102b
    Options
    Hi size102b and nj0124 I've just (re)joined MyFitnessPal and on 1st May I signed up for Dukan online coaching. I have the Dukan books but I tend to give up on all diets when I plateau, then try another diet and repeat the cycle, so I thought the payment and accountability of the coaching format would help me to stick to it. I started Attack on Monday 30th April and tomorrow I move to Cruise. I didn't realise Dukan was 'out of fashion'! Probably the fact that there is no bread, hence no gluten, is what is helping your ibs, size102b. Glad to hear nj0124's Mum has been successful with Dukan. Good luck to both of you, or rather, to all three of us!

I couldn’t afford the online coaching so do it myself with fb groups and lots books
    Well done for going for this
    If I had the money I’d def do coaching

I’m glad there’s some Dukan peeps around :)

I lost 8 lbs in 6 days attack
    4 lbs week one cruise
    2 lbs week 2 cruise
  • sunny112358
    sunny112358 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thank you for your Like, Size102b. In fact it's 3.4 kg lost since 14th April (first two weeks were on Atkins) but I can't work out how to update my weight chart. I cancelled my Dukan online coaching and asked for a refund because they were taking too long to reply to emails, the weight loss chart didn't work, and there was no Community group. I'm continuing with the Dukan books and the FB group. My main problem is constipation, so the advice I got was to have more veg on PV days, as well as 1 Tbsp psyllium husks daily in addition to the oat bran. This means my weight loss may be slower but I can live with that. Today I'm 1/4 of the way towards the True Weight goal the site calculated for me.
    I hope you are progressing well too.
    Have a great week!