Getting Started!

Options
Hi There. I've been wondering if you guys could offer some tips on getting started with clean eating. I've been wanting to do this for years and I'm really struggling. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Tips like for grocery shopping? Just shop the outside of the store and produce section. Avoid the isles as best you can! Or find a whole foods/health food store. Buy organic as well (:
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Small changes! Maybe replace one thing at a time so that it isn't overwhelming.
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I suggest a free trial of platejoy.com I really don't work for them but they are working for me so I recommend them a lot. You set up profile in about 10 min. They give meal suggestions with recipes, then a shopping list for the meals you want to make.

I think clean eating means cooking with fresh, raw ingredients. Platejoy has made that very easy for us. We haven't made the same meal twice in over 3 months with it. The meals fit my calorie, allergy, and preference restrictions. Now instead of grabbing a big snack for my long commute home, I plan on getting home hungry for the next epicurean delight