Im New

Options
LHarris0811
LHarris0811 Posts: 9 Member
Good afternoon everyone, i am new to this group but not new to emotional eating!! I am in therapy for a number of reasons and this is on my list of issues that i discuss! I hope to meet folks on here that can mentor me or something! Thank you

Replies

• JoJoN28
    JoJoN28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new too .... but as you say, not new to emotional eating! What do you think your triggers are?
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    New too! My goals are so close, I just need to get a handle on this last thing, eating my feelings. Or at least saving calories to eat a few feelings and then stop lol.
  • Knae22
    Knae22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am new also to this group forum. I have had issues with emotional eating for a very long time. I tragically lost my son in 2011 and more recently my dad to a hit and run incident. It's hard to come back from that devastation but I am also very into health and wellness. I really do try to fight but grief and depression are fierce opponents.
  • mermaidnj
    mermaidnj Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    New to the group not to emotional eating ... just trying to be accountable and take it one day at a time ..looking forward to sharing support and strategies
  • CaitM1318
    CaitM1318 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, also a newbie to the group. Loved for people to add me so that not only I can help others, but others can help me!