Weight has been plateau

Options
alyripper
alyripper Posts: 10 Member
edited May 2018 in Social Groups
hello All,

Height:5'3 | Current weight:121.254 | Start weight: 127 | Goal: To loose another 6-7 pounds.

I was doing OMAD and was close to my goal weight, however due to my own wedding and new family adjustments. I was not able to follow OMAD.

I am back on OMAD since 1st April' 18. Lost 4 kg. However, my weight is stuck at 121. I have another 10 pounds to loose. I have been stuck on this weight since 3-4 weeks (I had a few days in a week when i binged and took laxative's to purge). Of course, I am aware laxatives dont help to purge but i suffer from severe constipation.Thus, to keep my self sustained and get over the binge cycle I OMAD from Mon-Sat and Sundays I eat normal meals (all clean) with the family since they wont understand OMAD and being at home makes it difficult to follow.
Weekdays Mon-Sat: I stick to one plate rule and my calories do not exceed more than 600-700.
I induce a slice of bread\meat (chicken or fish)\sauteed veggies\small bowl of Yogurt and a Fruit or sometimes milk with hot chocolate.
Intially my portion were a little more, but after watching a lot of videos on OMAD revolution I have started to stick to one plate rule. gives me more control of mind.

How do I break plateau? Its been month the weight has not changed.
I had a two weeks where I dint binge but the weight woud not changed
Is it recommended to do a 48 hrs fast or 72 hrs fast to break the plateau.

Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Hi,

It will take a while. The less you have to lose, the less your body burns; hence, the less fat you burn off. Don't worry about any complete fasts yet. Stick with basic OMAD and set your goal to be 10 lbs UNDER where you want to be.