Communication!

Options
Hello everyone!
I've created this special space for all us Islanders to communiate and share, swap ideas of what's working for each person. I don't see too much traffic on here and I'm saddened by what we can all be missing out on. We have 21 members up to date and nothing's really being discussed.

Just wanted to see where everyone is at this point in time and see what they're struggling with, or what has been working out great.

For my personal experience, I've found a great bread called Lawson's traditional bread (comes in a brown bag in Australia) that is amazing, filling and healthy. I use it with olive oil spread instead of butter and often top it with tomatoes and it's so delicious. I've still lost weight even though I have 3 slices every morning for breakfast. Has anyone tried it?

Anyway, I'm not always on here because I use the app a lot more but I will log onto the website every so often so I'm looking for other people who would like to help me keep track of the posts and keep a dialogue going. Please private message me if interested!

Thanks, hope everyone is getting to their goals this year. Take care all!

ciao,
Liz