MEAL PLANNING AND PREP

Options
kedwards0731
kedwards0731 Posts: 1 Member
Hi, everyone I am new to IIFYM group. My spouse and I are on this weight loss journey together and we have decided that as far as nutrition goes that IIFYM may be best for us. We have done multiple calculators to determine our Macros and I believe I have found the right ratios for us.

We are both overweight and trying to lose fat and build muscle. Our primary workouts are Circuit Style Moderate/Vigorous Weightlifting at least 3x/week.

I am struggling with setting up a meal plan that works for us. We are on a limited food budget about $200 per month for 2 adults and 2 toddlers. I will try most anything but my husband is a bit more on the picky side. Obviously, we also have to have meals that would be kid friendly.

I do not mind weekly or even monthly meal prep as I have invested in a food scale, 50- 32 oz meal prep containers, 1 oz cups for sauces and portion control, etc. I have followed many people who specialize their vlog/blog in meal prep and have gained many ideas.

Obviously we have different macros and calorie needs so how would you advise making this work? I have searched high & low to find a free meal plan for macro generator for us but have struggled to find anything. I would like something simple on paper as a guide for my prep sessions. Does anyone have any tips?

Replies

• LUV2CARDIO
    LUV2CARDIO Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I found this earlier today... not for me, but you may want to check it out: mydietmealplan.com