Skin removal surgery with pics!

Options
hmm33502
hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
nm6cg8vz5dtn.jpeg
First of all, yes I’m wearing panties. They are pink so it doesn’t look like it! I had skin removal surgery on January 23, 2018 so I am barely 4 months out. I did so much research and suffered with lipedema before. I started at 327 lbs in 2010, but have worked toward this loss for the past 8 years. When I say WORKED, I mean worked. I can answer any questions first hand! This has been a learning curve, but I don’t want to information dump. In the after pic, my stomach is still a little swollen because last week I had a hysterectomy where my uterus was the size of a 5 month pregnancy. I’m only 1 week out, but my results are even better! I can’t sing the praises of my dr enough. He is in San Antonio and specializes in body contour after extreme weight loss and lipedema. I worked my legs down from size 14 to size 8 in 6 months to get the approval of 2 surgeries instead of 3. I have only had 1 surgery so far. Lower body lift with butt augmentation (with my own fat and skin) and arm lift with jplasty (braline skin.) ask me anything!

Replies

• kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    I can't believe nobody commented on this. I just joined this group today. You look amazing. How are things going for you now? You mentioned your starting weight but is your after weight in these photos?