Day 23

Options
cgirly007
cgirly007 Posts: 53 Member
Good Morning,

I noticed my back was sore yesterday but didnt know from what...until this morning. Darn supermans! They dont seem so bad until youre over and done with your workout. I guess those are muscles that never get worked so they did a number on me. Im working through level 3 and already thinking of what my next work out will be when 30DS is done. I need another 20-30 minute video that I can do before work. Any ideas?

Replies

• SweetSindelle
    SweetSindelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Jillian also has a Ripped in 30 series. 4 levels/1 per week for 30 days. It's a good one too! :)
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ripped after, too! Also going to do a boost metabolism/ burn fat one from her. I've pulled my shoulder. mixture or punches/ jacks with weights... and OTT with heaving a roundabout full of kids round!
    I like level 3 way more than level 2. I'm on day 22 today. 8 days left! :D
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have only 8 days left of level 3 too! I am also going to try Ripped in 30 after this one. Buying it is going to be my reward for finishing the shred! I don't know if I'll get to do it tomorrow. My 2 year old is getting tubes in his ears. Depending on the day we have, there may be no "me time" with Jillian!

So glad for those of you who are sticking with it and on the last week of this challenge!
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just wanted to check in. I had to take a couple of days off, but I started level 3 today and will continue. I like level 3 better as well. It doesn't seem as hard on my knees. I was starting to think about what to do next as well. Ripped in 30 sounds pretty good.
    Great Job everybody who has made it this far.
  • SweetSindelle
    SweetSindelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Perhaps we should start a Ripped in 30 group? :wink:
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Perhaps we should start a Ripped in 30 group? :wink:

Great idea! We could have a start date a few days after this ends- to allow people to catch up and allow a rest day or two? ( I know my body needs one!)