Slow and Steady Progress.

Options
Codilee87
Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
I've officially lost 55lbs - although I've lost and gained a few of those 55lbs at least a dozen times - in the past year and 3 months.

I went from 245 (not pictured) to about 225(in the green) to 210 (in black) to 195 (in grey) to 190 as of this morning! I do have pictures but I don't think they are appropriate to share here lol

It's not a linear process - there's always gonna be obstacles and plateaus and unexplained gains (and very easily explained gains) but as long as you don't give up, you WILL make progress.

I still more weight to lose but I'm finally confident that it will happen, as long as I continue to work toward that goal. It might not be fast. It might not be easy. But it IS possible.

03a4bhyht4ob.jpg
4do7494yo1ep.jpg
9wtt5hb37cnf.jpg

Replies

• kittiebittie
    kittiebittie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    efbixabdf5z3.jpg
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »
    I've officially lost 55lbs - although I've lost and gained a few of those 55lbs at least a dozen times - in the past year and 3 months.

I went from 245 (not pictured) to about 225(in the green) to 210 (in black) to 195 (in grey) to 190 as of this morning! I do have pictures but I don't think they are appropriate to share here lol

It's not a linear process - there's always gonna be obstacles and plateaus and unexplained gains (and very easily explained gains) but as long as you don't give up, you WILL make progress.

I still more weight to lose but I'm finally confident that it will happen, as long as I continue to work toward that goal. It might not be fast. It might not be easy. But it IS possible.

03a4bhyht4ob.jpg
    4do7494yo1ep.jpg
    9wtt5hb37cnf.jpg

Wonderful and very inspiring journey!! Awesome loss!! :)
  • aWildFlowere
    aWildFlowere Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Fab! You reminded me I haven't taken my measurements or before and after let alone monthly progress photographs!