TEAM: Run Track Minds (June)

Options

Replies

• shines1981
    shines1981 Posts: 53 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I've had an awfully hard month. I am up 3 lbs this month. Considering everything going on, it could be so much worse! Losing my mom crushed me. I probably shouldn't be in this challenge because it isn't fair to everyone else :( .

It may take a long time but you will come through this. I know from experience I lost my grandparents both within 3 years of each other. I was with them since birth. They raised me because my mom had me young and I don't think she wanted to be a Mom. I lost my grandpa in 2004 and my grandma in 2007. It's still hard. I want to share milestone's with them that my children are having, or just give them a hug. Some might disagree but I don't think it gets easier you just get stronger and learn to live with the loss. Wake up everyday and just keep going. You shouldn't quit the challenge. You are an inspiration. <3
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @daloverlyme I’m sorry you’re going through such a hard time right now, but I agree with others in saying you should stick around and continue in the group. The last thing you need to be is lonelier than you already feel with such a big loss. Give yourself a break this month as far as loss and focus more on maintenance.

...also forgot to check in yesterday
    username: justkris_gettingfit
    Week: Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 186.4
    Current Weight: 184.4
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Weigh in week: June Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 119.93 lb
    Current weight: 119.27 lb
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Username: tlgale
    Weigh In: Week 3
    Weigh In day: Friday
    Previous weight: 262.2
    Today's Weight: 262.2
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Username: Debmal77
    Weigh in week: June Week 3
    Previous weeks weight: 158.5 lb
    Current weight: 158.4 lb
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Username: Daloverlyme
    Weigh in week: June- Week 3
    Starting weight: 260+
    June starting weight: 181 lbs
    Previous weeks weight: 183 lbs
    Current weight: 182 lbs

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥«´`0 lbs lost in June!´`»♥
    .¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.

Thank you for everyone's amazing support! I feel like I am headed in the right direction. Honesty, I am ready for July to get here. Fresh month, fresh start.
  • germaine_yee
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Username: Gustaaf85
    Weigh In: Week 3
    Weigh In day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 97,6 kg / 215,17 lbs
    Today's Weight: 97,9 kg / 215,83 lbs

Well a small gain, still feel bloated.
    And i was really bad, this weekend i was weighing 101,8 kg that's 224,43 lbs
    It's always just a momentum

The heat over here is bad for my weightloss, that's why i wanna live on northpole!

living in north pole sounds nice for my family member who always says the same thing. Hope your bloating can be gone soon. Hug!
  • germaine_yee
    Options
    @daloverlyme I’m sorry you’re going through such a hard time right now, but I agree with others in saying you should stick around and continue in the group. The last thing you need to be is lonelier than you already feel with such a big loss. Give yourself a break this month as far as loss and focus more on maintenance.

...also forgot to check in yesterday
    username: justkris_gettingfit
    Week: Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 186.4
    Current Weight: 184.4

I like your feedback. We need caring and positive encouragement in this world. Well done, justkris_gettingfit. =)
  • germaine_yee
    Options
    I've had an awfully hard month. I am up 3 lbs this month. Considering everything going on, it could be so much worse! Losing my mom crushed me. I probably shouldn't be in this challenge because it isn't fair to everyone else :( .

I agree with other ppl who have given u postive comments. When you are in this situation, give yourself time to greive. You might be not aware of taking good care of yourself when you are focus on your emotion, so staying in mfp and the challenging help u check on yourself which is a great benefit for u.

I guess God let me see your post so that I can encourage u like the other mfp pals. May God bless you. Hope you feel love and care around you. Take good care. Hugs*
  • DreamPhedre
    DreamPhedre Posts: 594 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Username: DreamPhedre
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Weigh In Week: 3
    Previous Weight: 183
    Current Weight: 181.6

This thursday marked the 4th week of riding my bike to work & back daily, which means today I'm hoping to go buy my own bike! Currently riding hubby's bike but... hes 6ft4 and I'm 5ft8... it just isn't the best for me.
  • Sammi1244
    Sammi1244 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Username: Sammi1244
    Weigh In: week 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 181.6 lbs
    Todays Weight: 181.8 lbs
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Username: karsei01
    Weigh in week: June Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Startweight: 214.9 (21.05)
    Previous Week's weight: 212,7 (11.06)
    Today's Weight: 219,4 (18.06)
    Loss this week: gain 8,7 lbs
    Loss June: gain 4,5 lbs
    Loss total:23,3lbs

Don't know what happened. But lots of food, and much private stress takes its toll. Forgot to be logging, and found myself making exuses.Hopefully some of this is just food and water, and I'm back at it again today.
  • daloverlyme
    Options
    karsei01 wrote: »
    Username: karsei01
    Weigh in week: June Week 4
    Startweight: 214.9 (21.05)
    Previous Week's weight: 212,7 (11.06)
    Today's Weight: 219,4 (18.06)
    Loss this week: gain 8,7 lbs
    Loss June: gain 4,5 lbs
    Loss total:23,3lbs

Don't know what happened. But lots of food, and much private stress takes its toll. Forgot to be logging, and found myself making exuses.Hopefully some of this is just food and water, and I'm back at it again today.

You got this! So many people see a gain and give up. Great job on getting back on track. I find that pretty hard lately. I bet this next week will be great for you. Keep on keepin' on!
  • shines1981
    Options
    Username: shines1981
    Week: 4
    Previous weight: 201.6
    Current weight: 200.0

I can't believe I'm right on the line
  • daloverlyme
    Options
    shines1981 wrote: »

Welcome to Onederland! You're so close! I won't lie... I cried when I finally weighed 199.9. :wink: . I rechecked my weight over and over making sure it was right.
  • shines1981
    Options
    shines1981 wrote: »

Welcome to Onederland! You're so close! I won't lie... I cried when I finally weighed 199.9. :wink: . I rechecked my weight over and over making sure it was right.

Thank you! I couldn't believe it I was thinking just a little smidge I'd be 199.9 lol fingers crossed I'll be there next Monday! I'll actually probably check before Monday because I'm so close I don't want to wait :)
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Username: twitch82
    Previous weight: 155.4
    Todays weight: 154.0
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Losername: Merlotmom16
    Weigh In: Week 4
    Weigh In day: Tuesday
    Previous weight: 198
    Today's Weight: 197.4
    Goal: 150

Could be worse! It's still a loss so I'll take it. Father's day in my family is actually Father's Weekend! We start on Saturday with one father and family then another celebration for the other father on Sunday. I tried to get my exercising in to help but I think there were more calories in then out! I'll do better this week.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Username - browneyedgirl749
    Weigh in week -4
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    Previous Week's Weight - 276.6
    Current weight - 276.6

Sorry for the late post. I was getting ready for my work trip this week. But I have made it safely to San Diego.
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Just had a meassurement, and:
    From medio february til now, my waist is down from 112cm (44.1 inch) to 97cm ( 38.2). That means I am exactley half way to my target of 82cm (32,3) wich is my target for next 1st july!
    Estimated body fat is down from 31% to 22.4%, still a bit to go to 12% but I on track.
This discussion has been closed.