Biggest Surprise/Shock on Keto

Options
2»

Replies

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    fdhunt1 wrote: »
    NO MORE HEARTBURN - GONE - amazing for a guy that could get heartburn from a glass of water!!

Yes! I just realized yesterday that I don’t remember when I last got into the tums. It used to be a 5-6 day a week thing.

• shirli2018
    shirli2018 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    On to the actual topic - I do keto for migraines, and I was shocked at how fast it worked...instantly stopped getting the monthly hormonal migraines, and after about 100 days I didn't get migraines even after consuming things that are known migraine triggers for me...considering I've been fighting the migraine battle for over a decade, 100 day to a total cure is like a freaking miracle!!!

That is good to know. I get hormonal migraines what some times feel like twice a month. I should start tracking that.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I no longer feel bloated all the time or have stomach issues.. even though less pooping is a (mental) adjustment for me. Having IBS, Keto has dramatically changed the way I feel especially with no constantly having an upset stomach every time I eat.
  • DvlDwnInGA
    DvlDwnInGA Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Energy. Since I started Keto I am up and wide awake at 11:00 PM. Before Keto I was in bed and sleeping by 9:00 PM. Not by choice, I was that tired.