Favorite keto recipes

Hi y'all, I'm quite new to keto, I'm only about a week in, and I'm looking for some recipes to try out. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, dessert. I can't have avocado, and I sometimes have a hard time getting enough fat in my daily intake. Anyway, any advice or favorite recipies would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    I keep things pretty simple with meat, vegetables and eggs but I LOVE me some CRACKSLAW! There are tons of recipes on line for it. If you like cabbage, ground beef and Asian flavors, you'll like it. Sometimes I switch it up and make it a Mexican dish with taco type seasoning or an Italian dish with Italian sausage rather than ground beef.

Welcome.
  • Freischuetz
    Freischuetz Posts: 147 Member
    i use bacon quite a lot. you literally can wrap everything into it an grill :#
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    You don't have to eat a ton of fat if you are trying to lose weight, your body will compensate with adipose fat metabolism.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    I have a copy cat spicy sausage/kale cream soup (Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana) that I like.

Scotch eggs are good.
    I love all variations of taco salads.
    All the egg dishes are fun to try... (look up "egg fast" for some suggestions)

What types of foods do you like?

And I'm a HUGE second vote for crackslaw. That stuff is amazing!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,750 Member
    @kpk54 and @KnitOrMiss - You inspired me to google crackslaw - mmmmm! So versatile and delish!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    @kpk54 and @KnitOrMiss - You inspired me to google crackslaw - mmmmm! So versatile and delish!

And QUICK!!